Numerology

Okay so I'm going to try my best to explain what the numbers I have mentioned throughout some chapters.

So in the chapter titled Warrior in the beginning Quinten checks the time that read. 4:44 p.m

The number 4 symbolizes masculine, strength and stability. I'm not talking about Masculine within men I mean it in general male and female.

Number 4 also relates to high morals, traditional values, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom security, self-control, loyalty, conscientiousness, reality and realistic values, stability and ability.  

Speaking on that the recurring number 4 such as in 4:44 p.m aka 444 is the number associated with angels in the bible. Quinten has read this number meaning that there is a meaning behind it that I'll leave you guys to piece together.

444 in the spiritual world are a warning or in a way like a heads up, telling you to pay close attention to thing surrounding you. By spiritual world I don't mean spirituality that comes with religion but more of from the universe aka the signs the universe throws at you. Once again Quinten has only read this number meaning that it's linked to him as well.

Now if you add all three 4s together you get the number 12 which means to stay positive, optimistic and have faith aka Quinten's WHOLE personality 😜

Now onto the number 3:16 that has occurred throughout Amini's life since the age of 13.

Let's start off with the number 3 refers to the trinity, it means that you're receiving divine protection  but that's the biblical meaning of the number 3 that won't really base on her character. The number 3 in the spiritual world is associated with darkness. Many call it the bewitching hour which is when sinister things take place since it's about the darkest time on earth. Whenever Amini sees the number 3 it's during a dark point in her life.

Now onto the number 16. If you make it into single numbers you get 1 and 6. 1+6 = 7. The number 7 symbolizes truth, Amini knows all the truth in her life that others don't. The number 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.

You guys will soon seen what I mean by illusions in a few upcoming chapters.

Last but not least, Quinten is 34 years old currently hence his number 4 and Amini's number 3 together buuuuut 3+4=7 the number 7 also means to be spiritually awaken as well as spiritual enlightenment but ima let y'all brains do the rest of the work and piece the last of it together.

Feel free to comment what you guys feel is the solid meaning behind these numbers tied with these two individuals.

side note, Exotica is spelled with 7 letters 😜

●●●

-soulsexual 💫