I'm 9 3/4 sure

Zander was staying at the leaky cauldron because he decided it would be best so that he could learn more about the wizarding world.

He would have practiced with his wand more but decided it best to keep it stored with the rest of his books after he had accidentally changed a beetle into a freaky doll that wouldn't stop calling Zander "Mama", and as he ran out the door to get help it asked him if he would like to know how it felt to have a clean cool knife embedded in the back of his head ("No thanks! I'm good!").

After that facade, which ended that a wizard blowing up the doll. Zander was quite bored so he studied his books and occasionally thought of the "little Millie girl" though he wouldn't have admitted it if you had asked him.

Finally, the day came where he was to go to the train station. But he had one dilemma: the train station didn't have a 9 ¾ platform.

He didn't know what to do so when he got to the station he wheeled around the cart that had his trunk and Vance on it. Finally, he saw Ashe in the crowd and started to walk towards her but a wave of people blocked her from sight and she was gone.

Zander sighed and looked around for the other Marowski. He caught sight of Millie and considered asking her but decided against it because he thought she might think "oh, what a stupid muggle" Zander was of course mistaken. But before he could do anything Millie spotted him.

"Hoi! Zander! Wait up there!" she said pushing her cart towards him.

He tried to pretend he didn't see or hear her and began to walk towards platform 9 but in a moment Millie was by his side.

Millie's Maine Coon, Sylvia, meowed at Vance hungrily and Vance let out a dignified hoot.

"Want to go through with me?" she asked with a smile.

"Through where?" Zander said, rather flatly.

"The Barrier- Oh, I suppose you don't know-"

"I know," he lied "Lead the way."

Millie gave him another one of her radiant smiles and pushed her way to a wall then began to run at full speed towards it. Zander stayed close behind her and kept his feelings of distress that they were running straight towards a brick wall to himself.

But to his utter surprise, she went through the wall, and so did he!

They entered a bustling platform where countless kids pushed around carts with trunks and animals on it.

"Come on," Millie said and led Zander to the train.

Zander let out a silent breath of relief and followed Millie to Ashe and their mother

"Ah, there you are Millie, and Zander nice to see you again!" Zander nodded

"Well, you don't have much time now, hurry! Get on the train. I'll deal with your luggage" Millie nodded happily and rolled her cart to her mother, Zander did the same. 

"Come on you two!" Ashe called over her shoulder as she entered the train.

Zander and Millie quickly hurried after her.

And there they were on a train not just to Hogwarts but an adventure as well.