Chapter 13 - The Word Avrocadabadooble

Bling!
Gidget wacked the bedside table searching for the noise.
Bling!
Bob did the same.
Bling!
"It's coming from over here not there!" Gidget complained. "Haha I knew that!" Bob giggled.
Bling!
Eventually, Gidget found her glasses, picked them up and put them on. "Why did I get so many texts?!" she yelled, annoyed that she was woken up earlier than she had to be, although she was a light sleeper anyway. Bob giggled. "Mommy, what's wrong?" KC wondered in the room. "Oh, it's nothing. Are you okay?" asked Gidget. "Yeah. Can we get breakfast?"
"Why? What time is it?"
"Check you're phone!" Pearl suddenly shouted from the other room. "Oh yeah! Thanks." Her phone read: 09:16. She turned it around so her phone case was facing the ceiling. "Right, get changed. Then, we'll go. Oh, and wake up Carly!" Gidget instructed.

She decided just to get changed into a dark blue skirt with a pink ribbon and a light blue top with thin straps. Bob again wore his normal clothes without his jacket. Carly, Pearl and KC all wore shorts with their favourite colour of tops with similar designs.

"I'll check my texts now," thought Gidget. They were all from Bella!

Uh oh

We can't do much today

Well, at least some of us

When she read the last text, she rolled he eyes. "Urgh!" she moaned. "What?" Bob asked. "Oh course someone had to be unwell when we were on vacation!"
"Who was it?"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jimmy!" Tea Party ran over and hugged him. "Ow!" He squeaked. "Sorry!"
"Are you okay Jimmy?" Emilia asked, obviously worrying. "I'm fine! Don't let me stop you guys from having fun! I can stay here all day and just have toast and water and stuff. Please just go! Have fun! Play in the pool for all I care!" Jimmy encouraged. "But I don't wanna leave you!" frowned Emilia. "Just g-"

Carly came bursting through the door. "Wait, TicToc, did you leave the door half open?" Bella questioned. "Oops!" TicToc giggled and soon Tea Party joined her. "Jimmy! Are you okay?" Carly squealed. "Yeah just go!"

Eventually, everyone had gone downstairs for breakfast. "AVRACADABADOOBLE!" Bob screamed. "What?" Gidget shouted. They all burst out laughing.