Chapter 2 - The Airport

Once they got there, Jimmy, Emilia, Rosalina, Tea Party and TicToc were waiting by the front desk. "Where's Bella?" asked Bob. "We don't know." replied Rosalina.

"I'm here."

Bella was standing next to her shiny red car. She was wearing pastel pink leggings, black boots, a dark pink hoodie and a black T-shirt. Her hair was in a high ponytail which tumbled over her shoulders.

"Bella you look really pretty!" Pearl said. "Uhm... Thanks?" Bella replied. "So does everyone!" Bella tried to say in return...but failed. She kept yawning!

Jimmy was wearing a green T-shirt with a blue jumper on top, grey trousers and white trainers. Emilia wore a turquoise hoodie, pink leggings, turquoise boots and her hair in a ponytail. Rosalina wore a purple hoodie, black leggings, her hair down and purple boots. Tea Party wore purple leggings, her hair in a ponytail, a mint hoodie and turquoise boots. Finally, TicToc wore an oversized black T-shirt (which was more than likely Jimmy's), black boots and pastel turquoise leggings.

Once they sent their luggage through to the separate plane, they had to rush to security where they could slow down because it was empty, plus it was only 4.30am. Carly had forgotten she was wearing earrings, so she was stopped, as well as Pearl who had a spare tac in her pocket, since she was weirdly obsessed.

After that hassel, they finally got to the food court, where they could rest until 5.30am.

They went to Subway and got breakfast and everyone got something different. "Yum!" TicToc said, having never tried Subway before. Pearl laughed very loudly, but at least TicToc seemed to enjoy her sub.