Chapter 3 - The Plane

"Flight 16! Calling Flight 16 start boarding now!" the voice on the speaker announced. "YAY!" TicToc and Tea Party both cheered. "We should probably..." Bella started. "Go?" Rosalina continued. "Yeah..." replied Gidget.

Gidget stood up, got her suitcase and walked a bit while looking at Bella. " Oh," Bella followed. They were about to walk to the door when Gidget elbowed Bella. "Hey!" Bella squealed as she elbowed her back. Gidget elbowed again. Bella turned to look as she saw Gidget looking at Bob. "Oh..." Bella realised she was waiting for him. He turned to look but his face and arms looked confused. She started looking behind her then looked back. Bob was still blank. "Urgh." Gidget sounded frustrated. Getting Bob to understand was like turning a rock into a person.

Finally, Bob rolled his eyes and started to tell people to go. Everyone grabbed their suitcases, got into 3s and started to board.

Once they got on the plane they realised that their seats were together for once! H, Rosalina and Bella sat together. Jimmy, Emilia and Carly sat behind them. Pearl, Tea Party and TicToc sat across from Bella (H wanted the window seat and Rosalina knew Bella got travel sick so Bella sat on the outside seat). Tea Party suggested that TicToc should sit at the window seeing as she hasn't really been on a holiday before so she'd get the best experience. Pearl sat in the middle and Tea Party at the edge.  Gidget, KC and Bob sat in front of Bella, Rosalina and H. Gidget could still talk to Bella and Bob so she didn't care. (KC got the window seat for the same reason as TicToc, Bob in the middle then Gidget at the outside seat.

"The plane will now be leaving! Repeat! The plane will now be leaving!"

"Yay!" Tea Party and KC both squealed at the same time. "Shut up KC!" Pearl moaned. "Shh!" Everyone around Pearl whispered. Pearl let out a frustrated sigh.

As the plane left, everyone was bored. Nobody knew what to do! "I'm so bored!" H moaned. "Me to!" Pearl complained. "Quit moaning!" Jimmy groaned. "Aah!" KC said frustratedly.

Everyone ended up playing a game. Jimmy, Carly and Emilia played Cluedo. H, Rosalina and Bella played Would You Rather. Pearl, TicToc and Tea Party played The Game Of Life. Finally, Bob, Gidget and KC played cards. Carly sat at the window with Emilia at the edge and Jimmy in the middle.

Bob and KC ended up switching seats, then Gidget went in the middle leaving KC at the edge. They got tired so Gidget leaned on Bob's shoulder and KC lay down on Gidget's legs. The journey was really slow and boring but eventually, the plane landed.

Once they got off the plane, they went straight to their bus because most people had brought their suitcases as hand luggage, it was just a bigger one for the family and one for Jimmy, Tea Party and TicToc. The bus was big and long with a blue-ish colour. It had seats of three again so they sat in the same seats that they did on the plane. The journey didn't feel long considering the bus had WiFi and only took 20 minutes to get to their hotel while the plane journey took eight and a half hours! Carly and Pearl brought their laptops while H, Rosalina, Gidget, Jimmy, Emilia and Bella brought their phones. Luckily, Gidget brought three pairs of headphones so that they could use them. She didn't want H to bring his because he would be attached, so like their argument in the car, Carly hid them in her room.

When the finally reached the hotel, it was way bigger than they had expected! "OMH!" Carly said, shocked. "Its huge!" Bob squealed. He sounded like a girl who just saw a unicorn! It was time to explore.