Chapter 1 - The Prepping and Planning

It was early in the morning of July 5th. H, Carly, Pearl, KC, Bob and Gidget were getting out of bed to go on a holiday to Spain with some of the others. Bob got out of bed first and woke up H and Carly, while Gidget checked her phone for a few minutes before waking up Pearl and KC. The others were making there own way to the airport which meant that they had to hurry because their flight was at 7am and it was 3am already! They had to make sure everyone got up soon so they would have enough time to go through the airport. "Wake up everyone!" Bob shouted.

It was time to get ready! Gidget, KC and Bob were first ready. Then H, who walked out of his bedroom like a snail. H wore a green T-shirt with his usual green hoodie with brown sleeves, as well as grey trousers and brown boots. Bob wore a navy blue T-shirt, brown trousers, brown boots and a blue jacket with a fluffy hood. Gidget wore a light blue T-shirt which was tucked into her navy jeans, and white trainers with a light pink stripe. Carly had just come out of her room wearing a pink t-shirt, black leggings, a pastel pink cardigan, white trainers and her hair in two plaits which sat above her collarbone. Pearl was putting her hair in a ponytail, and after she put on a white t-shirt, black leggings, a red hoodie and brown boots. KC was wearing a pastel purple hoodie with a dark purple t-shirt underneath with pastel green leggings and light brown boots.

"Everyone! We-" Gidget was about to continue but..."We need to go!" Bob finished her sentence. "Uh, yeah." she smiled.
"Yay!" Carly cheered.

Once H, Carly, Pearl and KC got in the car, Bob and Gidget had the job of lifting the suit cases, which were very heavy. Gidget struggled a bit so Bob helped her. Then he opened his and took out a small rock which he called his 'kidney' and placed it gently on his seat. Then he sat down leaving Gidget with 3 suit cases. KC's, Carly's, and her own. She knew that KC's would be the lightest because it was the smallest so she put that in first. Then she tried Carly's, but it was hard too lift so she called on Bob. "Bob? Can you come help me with this a sec?"
"Okay!" He swung open the door, jumped out and skipped over to her. Gidget's door was still open, so she could hear her kids chatting... more like arguing! H was getting annoyed at Carly for taking his headphones the night before, Pearl was annoyed because she had to sit between Carly and KC and not H, and Carly was arguing back at H saying "I took them because I knew you would want to sneak them on the plane!" Not that the airport wouldn't allow it, but Gidget had told him that he should spend more quality time with his family rather than just listening to his playlist on repeat for hours on end.

Finally, when Bob and Gidget got all the suit cases in the car, they sat down. Gidget calmed everyone from arguing then she started to drive.

About 20 minutes later, everyone, still annoyed at each other, were sitting in silence. All of a sudden, Bob thought of an idea! He snatched Gidget's phone. "Hey!" She said still paying attention to the motor way in case the traffic started moving again. She started to reach for it but instead she reached into thin air.

Bob typed in her password and clicked the screen. Then a shuffle of everyone's music started to play, which got awkward, but at least it took their minds off of the journey.