Chapter 7 - The Ungrateful Child

As the sun started to rise, Pearl immediately jumped out of bed, and put on her red swimming costume under a red dress. After that, she got her art book, and drew a picture of herself, Tea Party and TicToc.

She decided to take a break and look around properly. But as you already know, Pearl is a weird, demon, angel person. It's confusing and hard to explain. Her idea of looking around is looking for peoples lost property in weird places like in drains, closets, cupboards and especially under beds.

As she slowly pulled up the covers of the beds and peeked underneath, she found an old book, 28 hairballs, 15 tacs, a pair of headphones, a sandwich, what appeared to be a table cloth and a weird knitted doll. "What is this?!" She shouted.

Since their was 6 of them in the room, their was a wall so that the bedrooms were separated, with a bathroom each. 3 in 1, 3 in the other. Bob, Gidget and Bella had one room, while Carly, Pearl and KC were in the other. They wondered if the others' room was like that too.

As Pearl questioned the doll, she thought of what to call it. "Huh? You have a soul too? Oh my gosh!" Because Pearl could apparently hear souls, she liked to find them. A lot of them. She had a whole collection of them! KC found it weird, but she didn't mind. "Pearl, what are you doing?" KC woke up after Pearl shouting a lot. "None of your business!" Pearl replied, sounding annoyed. "It was just a question," KC whispered.
"What-cha doin'?" Carly whisper-shouted. "Shh!" Pearl and KC shooshed her. "You're going to get us caught!"

As the hours went by, the 3 sisters had no clue what to do. Carly pressed the power button. "Carly. Why. The flippin. TV?" Pearl questioned. "What better do we have to do?" Carly replied, sounding convincing. "Read this book?" Pearl argued. " Okay!" Carly agreed cheerfully. Once they had opened the book, it glowed! "I'm gonna try and sleep again..." KC said worriedly. "Me too..." Carly agreed, this time not so cheerfully. "Fine, now I have you to myself!" Pearl mumbled. She waited a few moments before flicking through the pages.

Later in the hour, she had found a spell that would make her really happy - a VooDoo spell..?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pearl, what are you doing.
What do you think?
You are making a VooDoo Doll for KC.
Yup!
Why do you hate her so much?
Because she stole my life when she came back!
I wish she was still in the basement!
I wish she never saw the stupid cats!
What cats?
You know what cats!
I'm trying to get views.
Fine.
The magic, talking cats that "raised" her.
Can I go to the story now?
Yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Pearl finally named it, The Ungrateful Child, she needed to find a way to cast the spell. But how?

After half an hour of thinking, she decided not to cast the spell because she would get into trouble, which she did not want to happen. Once everyone woke up, they got changed and went downstairs for breakfast.