Chapter 12 - The Dreamlike Swim

After everyone else had arrived at the beach, they decided to continue swimming.
"I'm gonna go to the store that's just there. Anyone wanna come?" Gidget asked.
"I'll go!" Bob chirped.
"I guess me too. Why are you going anyway?" Questioned Bella.
"I don't know. Just to see if there is anything we can buy. Also, I'm thirsty," Explained Gidget.
"I'm thirsty too!" Bob squealed.

It was small. There was a slushie machine on a table right at the door with snacks to one side and drinks to the other. There was also an ice cream freezer at the counter.
"What do you want?" Gidget asked. Bella and Bob shrugged.
"Should we get everyone slushies again?"
"Sure! Yeah!" Bob squealed. He was obviously excited.

Once they had bought the slushies and brought them back, everyone came over and took one. Afterward, they played in the sea again. All except H, who was staring at a lit-up room in their hotel. "Aw, you thinking about Rosalina?" Pearl teased. H's face turned bright red, but he nodded. "Well go to her!" Carly encouraged. "Um, okay." H agreed. "We're leaving soon anyways!" Gidget called from the water.

About half an hour later, everyone was back in their rooms. All except Bob and Gidget, who were still at the beach. "Should we go now?" Gidget wondered. "Just wait a minute..." Bob replied. "Oh."

Bob sat on the edge of the peer and patted beside him. "Come sit!" He chirped. Gidget did as he said then he grabbed her hand. "I love you," Bob said.
"I love you too."