Confessed battle

"Lotor we got a problem,"

Lotor sat up straight in his seat pulling back as he could hear something wrong in the tone of ezors voice.

"What happened?" Lotor asked.

"Hagar, zarkons coming out and is coming for you," she told him and he heard her cry out and Lance grunting as blasts went off.

"Hagar? Where are you?" Lotor glared and zethrid looked at him worried.

"No zarkons coming after you, shit, take care of him we got Hagar," Lance cut in and grunted when he was hit by a blast.

"Lance I can take prince Lotors place," Acxa spoke.

"I'm on my way," Lotor pulled back and Lance tried to tell him no but Lotor didn't listen.

"Are you going?" Allura asked as she fought off ships that where coming their way with Shiro near by.

"Of course, I'd risk everything for my generals," Lotor said seriously but he could feel fear trickle through his veins of the thought of loosing Lance again. His first and only love, that fear, that lost... He would never forgive himself.

"I got it prince Lotor, go," Acxa pulled above and Lotor glared looking down at the ship.

-----

"Ezor get down!" Lance yelled grabbing her shoulder and yanked her down before getting attacked by the Lightning.

"You cannot run paladin," Hagar glared over at him but yelled in pain when a blast hit her arm.

"I'm not a paladin," Lance sneered. "I'm your princes general,"

"Lotor is not my prince, he is a mistake," Hagar glared but cried out when she was shoved against the wall.

"Who do you think you are? Your-your..." Lance snarled in her face but his eyes widen in horror.

"Your altean..." He whispered.

"Honerva?" Lances voice broke slightly as his breath got caught in his throat only for Hagar to growl under her breath and placed her hand on his heart over his armor but he screamed when electricity shot him back and lances head slammed against the wall, knocking him unconscious.

Ezor let out a battle cry flipped to the side and slammed her heel directed to hagar but the witch disappeared quickly and Ezor glared landing on her feel looking around for the Druid.

"Here kitty kitty kitty, where are you damn witch?" Ezor growled looking around. She gasped hearing hagar shoot energy at her and ducked out of the way and kicked up into hagars chin then grabbed her hood slamming the woman down in her knee.

"That's for Lance," Ezor spat looking down at Hagar.

"And this is for all us hybrids!" She yelled about to kick Hagar but watched Hagar grab her ankle and let out a scream when electricity shot up her body and she fell to the ground.

"I'm in, Lance, Ezor, report," Lotor called to their headsets but neither of them heard.

"Lance, Ezor, are you there?" Lotor asked again more sternly.

"Lance?" Lotor growled with worry.

------

"Dammit," Lotor growled and began to run to the control room but stopped when a familiar voice came from his headset.

"Your generals have failed Lotor," Hagar.

"Where are you Hagar? What have you done with them?!" Lotor raised his voice.

"I'm fighting for my emperor," Hagar replied simply.

"Don't you dare hurt them you Druid!" Lotor snarled.

"I'll give you choice, only one of you shall parish," Hagar almost teased. It was a rotten taste that took over Lotors tongue.

"That one will be you witch!" Lotor almost screamed and made his way to the control room.

"Then I choose, and the human has been a throne in my side,"

Lotor threw his shoulder into the door and threw his sword no hesitation seeing a cloaked figure only for it to impale into the wall as Hagar gasped turning around.

"You shall not touch him!" Lotor snarled at her and threw Hagar to the ground and pressed his knee on her chest so she couldn't get up.

"I can kill you," Hagar snarled up at him with glowing eyes.

"You've had your chances, this is mine," Lotor snarled darker looking down at her.

"L-Lotor wait!" Lance groaned as the side of his head was bleeding down his face and the two alteans looked back at him. Hagars eyes widen when two words fell out of his mouth.

"She's Honerva!"

"What..."