Training

"Ahhhhh! Shit! Hey!" Lance yelled as he was training with Ezor while everyone was doing their own thing.

"Wait wait time out," Lance ducked a foot and grabbed her ankle and pushed up enough for her to loose balance.

"Hey no fair!" She looked up at the small human compared to her.

"I called time out!" He whined.

"Alright so two out of three, loser has to try braiding Lotors hair," Lance smirked evilly and she gasped.

"No no no, he won't let anyone braid it! You know this!" She got to her feet with her arms crossed. "He only will have it in a pony tail or bun, not even you can braid it,"

"That's why loser does it when he's sleeping," Lance snickered.

"Oh you smooth bastard," Lance put up his hands innocently smirking as Ezor glared playfully but grinned when they agreed.

"Threetwoonego!" She called quickly and Lance yelled in surprised when another foot came his way and he ducked and put up his forearm to block another kick as he ducked down swiping under her feet as she would've landed but Ezor flipped away.

"Nice try sharpshooter, you know this is my game," Ezor giggled with her hands on her hips.

"Weapons?" Lance perked up in a fighting stance.

"No,"

"Fuck,"

Keith walked in to train but saw Ezor running to Lance as he put up his arms to block and elbowed her in the face, instantly grabbing her wrist and pinned the galra hybrid to the ground with her hand behind her back.

"I win," Lance smiled brightly getting off and helped her.

"Sorry about the hit in the face," he looked at her cheek as she shrugged.

"Your getting better, besides, you still hit like a human," Ezor shoved his shoulder playfully but due to her strength Lance stumbled with a laugh.

"I am human, and your galra so no fair on the strength, you'll break my wrist again," he laughed on the ground.

"You two are really close," Keith spoke up finally but paled when they noticed him, awkward.

"Yea I was the first Lance met out of the others, wait was that when you where hurt?!" She screamed and both boys flinched at the pitch of her voice.

"That why you looked pained oh my stars Lance why didn't you say anything I would've been more gentle with the hug and-" "Ezor your rambling again," Lance grabbed her hands as she was fiddling with her hands.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Ez, you haven't rambled like that for a while, are you okay?" Lance asked.

"No, no not since Narti, nothing seems right anymore, it was worst without you and Lotor but everything's breaking apart," Ezor was close to tears and Lance looked at her sadly.

"Narti was the lizard girl right?" Keith walked over and they nodded.

"We lost her," Ezor sniffled. Lance but his lip at her chosen words, she didn't say she was killed, but lost, like it was a natural death... She didn't blame Lotor for it.

"I'm sorry, she was pretty bad ass," Keith tried and Ezor closed her eyes almost about to break down but smiled nodding.

"Baddest of asses," she sniffled again.

"It's okay Ezor, let's just make sure she didn't die for nothing, this war, let's end it for Narti," Lance held up his hand and Ezor laughed lightly grabbing his hand nodding.