No idea

"Lance, may I check your wounds? We're going to be training," Allura asked as Lance walked out from blue.

"Why?" Lance raised an eye brow.

"See how easy we must go for your health," she smiled softly.

"Easy?" Lance snorted.

"Alright let's get this over with," he huffed and she smiled with a soft nod as he followed her back to his room.

"So you learned more medical terms?" Allura asked as they walked down the halls.

"I learned how to do a lot of it, not just what it is, nayla showed me a few," Lance smiled. He missed the small galra girl.

"Was she galra as well?" Allura asked and Lance nodded.

"She was sassy sometimes, wouldn't let me get up when she finished stitching my back," Lance snorted.

"Stitching your back?!" Allura gasped.

"Oh yea, it's nothing," Lance rubbed the back of his head.

They walked into his room and Lance took off his jacket and looked through the top of his shirt to see his chest.

"Still purple," Lance told her.

Allura glared crossing her arms.

"I... I have to take my shirt off all the way don't I..."

Lance groaned and did so as he saw on his collar bone a small bruise and squeaked in embarrassment. God dammit Lotor.

"What is that?" Allura saw the dark red circle on his collar bone.

"Another bruise, those damn galra burned me," Lance said red and she sighed as she looked at his chest.

"What cause this?" Allura asked confused seeing how large the bruise was.

"Hagar attacked me when I... Escaped," Lance sighed and she turned him around. His eyes widen in horror when he heard her gasp.

"What... The quiznex..." Allura covered her mouth.

"Don't say anything, to anyone, I don't like people staring," Lance quickly put his shirt back on. Lotor was the only one that he let touch the scars.

"Is that what you meant when you spoke about nayla?" She whispered.

"Yea..."

"Lance I'm so sorry we didn't find you sooner," Allura put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be, it worked out in the end," Lance smiled.

---------

"Hey, I'm Matt, I don't think we've properly been introduced," a tall man that had light brown hair and brown eyes walked up to Lance.

"I've heard good things about you from Pidge," Lance and him shook hands.

"Is that a hickey?" Matt noticed on his collar bone.

"No!" Lance cried out.

"Chill I'm kidding dude," Matt chuckled and Lance shook his head with a small smile.

"Here, this belongs to you," Matt handed him his blue bayard.

"My bayard?" Lance looked at it.

"Well you are the blue paladin, sorry I kinda used your lion a few times," Matt smiled sheepishly and Lance shrugged.

"I should be thanking you, you did good with her and all, I see no scratches on my girl," Lance smirked.

"But keep it, she chose you," Lance pushed the bayard back gently and Matt looked at him confused but nodded.

"I'll do good," Matt smiled.

"I know, you lasted this long," Lance nudged him and Matt burst out laughing.

"But allura's mine," he warned.

"What?! You can't call dibs like that," matts jaw dropped.

"Can and did," Lance crossed his arms.

"But I thought you and Keith have a thing!" Matt whined.

"U-um nope, not that mullet," Lance turned red looking away. It kinda hurt.

"Uh huh, dude from one bi guy from another, you totally got a thing for bad asses, Keith and Allura," Matt whistled smirking.

"Heh you have no idea," Lance laughed back.