Black site

Lotor, narti and Lance walked through doors as Lance had his blaster on him as he followed Lotor with a serious look.

They stopped as Lotor looked almost worried when they saw Hagar awaiting them in front of the door.

"Welcome prince Lotor, please follow me," she said calmly. She and Lance shared contact for a moment as both of them glared but stayed silent as they followed the witch.

The two generals stayed behind Lotor as he hesitated for a moment glaring at Hagar unamused but they finally moved forward.

-

"Father, it gives me such pleasure that you've made a full recovery, you look stronger than I've-" "silence," zarkon cut his son off as Lotor was on one knee with his right fist over his left side of his chest and Lotor shut his mouth.

"I did not bring you here to waste with your flattery," zarkon growled as his voice echoed in the helmet he had to wear to survive, he was basically a robot.

Lotor bowed his head doe as his hands fell to his side but he stayed on one knee.

"You are relieved of your position effective immediately," zarkon told him sternly and Lotors eyes widen as he looked at his father with panic.

"Lord, I beg you, do not discard me, let me stay by your side," Lotor pleaded standing quickly b

"Your shot reign will be regarded as a black spot on the galra empire for years to come,"

"Of course my efforts at ruling the universe seem feeble beside your inestimable accomplishments, but perhaps if you where to train me, I could learn," Lotor reasoned desperately as he looked at his father and the witch at his side.

"You are no longer needed,"

Lotor closed his eyes as he bowed his head a little. "As you wish,"

With that he turned away with a disappointed look as he walked out of the throne room but as he got further and further from the cruel ruler and his Druid, a smirk played on Lotors lips when he exited the room.

"Did they fall for it?" Lance asked as he and Narti walked with him once Lotor left the room but didn't stop.

"My father no longer cares, I believe it well it rather well," Lotor smirked at him.

They continued walking in silence, not trusting the ship in general to discuss further matters by as they got closer and closer to the ship Lance saw Narti stop for a moment behind him.

He felt a powerful energy flow through his head, whispers, as he and Narti looked up at the edge seeing Hagar. His chest filled with dread and felt blue in his mind as well, she still held onto her paladin, Lance felt a roar echo in his mind and the whispers faded but he saw Narti not moving still.

"Narti, let's go," Lance told her gently grabbing her wrist. She stayed silent and went with the fellow general.

-

"Run the protocol to search for trackers," Lotor told them as they flew in the fighter and they all had helmet on. Lance flipped a few switches as Narti tapped on the screen.

Nothing.

"Transpose the dynamics and run that protocol again," Lotor said not believing there's nothing tracking his ship.

"It has been located sir," Lance located the tracker as it came on Narti's screen.

"You think you can fool me witch? Destroy the bug," Lotor told them sharply with irritation and the two wasted no time to send a electic wave over their ship to destroy anything on the outside of it and the tracker was disarmed and fell off.