Intel

"Alright Lance is this close enough?" Pidge asked as she was cloaked and Lance leaned over with a scanner aimed at the window near the galra ship.

"No, can you get closer?" Lance asked and she moved green a little closer.

"They might notice us, gotta make this quick," Pidge warned and he nodded.

"What if I floated out a little? Just to get close enough," he offered looking down at her as his helmet was on but the glass wasn't blackened.

"Could try it," she nodded.

"Keep me updated on what's going on, I'll be right back," Lance walked to the back and moments later Pidge saw Lance flying outside of green with the scanner reached out as he sat on the snout of the lion .

"Getting anything?" She asked watching him.

"Yea, it's loading," Lance said through the helmet as he was on one knee.

"Got it,"

Lance narrowed his eyes as he hacked into the system and saw a few small screens of security. He typed a few things in the purple screen and a file was sent to Pidge.

"Alright, here's the coding and security, I'm translating from galra files and I'll send that to you next," Lance told her and she nodded.

"Hurry up I think they're going to notice you soon," Pidge pursed her lips nervously and Lance smirked back at her.

"Chill Pidge podge, stay cloaked and I'll be all good," he shrugged and Pidge narrower her eyes.

"Did you get everything?" Pidge asked and Lance shook his head.

"I gotta break this wall," Lance told her simply.

"When did you get so smart?" She teased.

"Well I've been with the galra for a while, you learn a few things or two of their system," he smirked.

"You have to teach me how to translate," Pidge smiled brightly.

"Lotors even teaching me how to read it," Lance smiled looking back at her.

"Yea and how much have you learned with out being distracted?" Pidge wiggled her eye brows.

"I could teach you all the words that I've learned like 'yes' or 'more' or how about-" "I don't need to hear anymore!!" Pidge covered her face and Lance laughed a little at her.

"You asked," he teased.

"Anyways, how much longer?" Pidge groaned slumping back in her seat.

"Hold on," he looked back at the screen and pulled up a file as he hacked it's translation.

"Whoa..." He breathed with wide eyes and paled.

"What? What is it?" Pidge asked confused.

"I got everything, let's go," Lance stood up quickly but suddenly the alarms warned the green lion and Pidge saw a blast coming as it hit her lion.

"Lance!" Pidge cried out as he fell off the lion. Lance boosted his jets to not fly to far from her.

"I'm okay! Let's go!" He started to run with his jets and leaped off of green but suddenly he saw his arm that held the holograms started to spark purple and he hissed as the screen started to go static and heard whispers flooded into his head.

"She found us," he whispered with wide eyes as the pain became numb.

"Lance get in!" Pidge called.

"Shit," he whispered quickly sending all of the information to Pidge and wiping whatever his system had clean.

"Pidge look out!" Lance put up his shield as a blast was coming their way at the lion but instead it turned into a beam which started to pull them to the ship.

"If they get you we're screwed," he told her sternly.

"Well I'm already screwed, I can't move!" She cried it.

"Pidge, listen to me, I'll be right back and once your free, go," Lance grabbed his hand blaster from behind and it shifted to a larger gun with a grunt.

"Lance no," she glared.

"Katie, i know what I'm doing, I'll get out as soon as I can once I get green free, wait for me," he explained and Pidge looked at him with wide eyes.

"You can't be a prisoner Lance," she pleaded.

"Hell no, just wait for me," he jumped off and was pulled up as well but turned his jet pack on his back to get up faster.

He grunted as he landed in the ship and blasted the guards and saw two Druids awaiting. Hagar was one.

"Long time no see wicked," Lance winked and blasted the controls across the room only to get struck by a blast of lightning.

"You will not escape from me again traitor," she grabbed his neck but Lance grabbed her wrist and wrapped his legs around her arm to flip her body over as he pulled on her arm with his heels on her shoulder. Easy to dislocate if he wanted too.

"I don't think so," he glared kicking her across the face as he scattered back to his feet grabbing his gun again and slammed his fist on the controls to stop the beam that held the green lion and he saw Pidge take off and he smirked.

Suddenly a scream escaped his lips when he felt a blast tear through his leg and he fell to one knee holding his knee. He growled in pain looking back seeing a shot down soldier that held the blaster.

"Lance come on!" Pidge yelled at him and Lance shakily got up at blood dropped down his shin.

"On my way," he took a deep breath as he started to run but fell on his arm when he hit the floor.

"God dammit!" He held his knee clenching his jaw.

"Where do you think your going? You where useful to Lotor," Hagar towered over Lance. "He would want you back, his lover,"

Lance gasped with wide eyes as her hands charged up with energy but a blue blast ripped through the walls of the galra ship and Lance was Pidge outside of the green lion as she held her hand out for him. Lance grabbed his second hand gun and shot through hagars hand as he limped to the exit and took a leap of faith.

He let out a cry as he landed on green hearing his shin shatter under his wounded knee.

"Get in!" Lance looked up at her and she helped him quickly in green.

"Let's get out of here," Pidge ran to her seat and pulled the lever quickly. With that they left the galra sight without a blast following them.