Code of honor

"Lotor, while you distance yourself from central command rebel forces have taken entire star systems from our hands," Hagar rasped as she was on a screen in the cruiser in front of the five generals and the prince of the galra empire.

"You think clutching on to worthless outpost strengthens our empire?" Lotor asked sitting in his chair with a leg up and a bored look on his face.

"Your father knew those outposts would one day become strongholds," Lotor scowled at her and sat up more.

"My father is on his death bed and I'm in control,"

"You say you rule yet you stay hidden, an emperor must be seen,"

"His absence diminishes his power-" "I don't have to explain myself to you, now do not bother me again," Lotor cut the witch off as the generals stayed silent with a stern look at the Druid.

"Sir?" Acxa looked back as Hagar was now gone from the screen.

"Send fighters and cruisers after the medical supplies ships of the rebels," Lotor waved his hand and they nodded as Narti send the signal.

"What if Voltron is there?" Lance asked standing next to him.

"We have more fighters, and we'll be far," Lotor nodded at him.

"It's been months since we've encountered them, most likely they'll be at the okarion, or heading there," Lance told him.

"What for?" Ezor turned confused.

"A refugee camp, we freed the planet a while ago," Lance explained and Lotor nodded understanding.

"Let's take em out!" Zethrid punched the air smirking.

"Not so fast Zethrid, let the refugees think they're safe, for now, there are many other equipment we can destroy or delay," Lotor raised a hand to stop her.

"The signal is sent to the main fleet sir, they'll be attacking soon, Lance do you have any other coordinates?" Acxa asked and Lance nodded walking forward to help her.

"And you where hesitant with Lance," Ezor smirked teasingly at her friend and Acxa sent her a look.

"Rebel bases are on some other planets," Lance pointed out as holograms pulled up.

"What about the balmera?"

"No, we don't touch the balmera," Lance glared at Zethrid and she put up her hands in defense.

"What's there? It's just a rocky planet," Ezor leaned on him.

"The balmera is alive, and the people there are harmless, allies of mine," he shrugged and Ezors mouth turned to a small O in understanding.

"So we tease Voltron and take care of the empire," Lotor nodded as Lance gained his side once again. "Thank you for the information Lance,"

"Of course sir," Lance smirked back.