~Part 23~

-Taehyung's POV-

I put my phone done and stared at the door that Jimin ran out of what seemed like years ago. I sighed, I wanted to see if Jimin was okay but then again I feel like he would never forgive me.

This was all because of a stupid crush I had on him. I shouldn't of confessed, I knew he was in a relationship with Jungkook so he would never accept me anyway.

I slapped my cheeks and got up. I had to go visit him. Even though I confessed, he will still my best friend. I walked out of my house and got into my car.

I pulled off of my drive and rode towards the hospital. As I drove closer to the hospital, I got more anxious but excited to see my best friend. That is if he does forgive me.

I got to the hospital and parked my car. I got out and ran through the doors. I stopped at reception and asked where Jimin was.

"Excuse me," I said "do you know what room Park Jimin is in?"

"Park Jimin. Let's see... oh! The one that got in that awful car accident?" She replied.

I sighed remembering that it was my fault.

"Yeah, that's him. Do you know where he is?" I said

"I'm sorry sweetly, he was discharged this morning, your to late." The lady said.

I thanked her and left the hospital with a small tear in my eye. I was to late. This proved that he is better off with Jungkook. I got back in my car and drove back home.

—————————

Sorry for the short chapter T-T

Hope u didn't cry to much at dis chapter haha
Jk

Ohh wats this? |
                            |
                            |

Keep scrolling...

Almost there...,

Ur welcome

Ur welcome.