~Part 2~

-Author's POV-

Jimin arrived at the town in Seoul. He knew that everyone at his new school would know where places like the beach or the town where so he wanted to get more familiar with his surroundings so he wouldn't be the outcast.

He began to walk towards some of the shops hoping that he could buy something for Taehyung for letting him stay at his flat for free until he can get a job and pay for his part of the rent.

First Jimin went into a toy store because he knew that Tae loved toys. He looked around and saw a massive but cute alien and immediately thought of Taehyung because of how weird he is.

When Jimin walked out the shop, lots of people  looked at him weirdly. He figured it was because he was holding a toy that was a big as he was. Jimin knew that he was hungry so he went to the food court.

He saw lots of burger restaurants but he decided he wanted to try to be healthy today. He walked over to a organic café called 'Jeon Café' he thought it looked inviting so he went in and saw the most beautiful thing that his eyes had ever seen.

This boy was stunning. He had milky white skin and soft black hair that fell on his face in the most perfect way. He also had big and warm brown orbs which would make anyone's heart melt. His lips where a pale pink colour and they were so kissable. Jimin couldn't help but stare at this perfect boy. Jimin knew he must get to know this boy.

Jimin casually walked up to the counter in which this boy was working. "Hello and welcome to Jeon Café!" The boy exclaimed. He then smiled. Jimin's heart melted at the sight of the boys bunny smile. Jimin told the boy what he wanted. Jungkook nodded and noted everything down.

Before Jimin could sit down he felt a hand in his pocket. He quickly looked around and saw Jungkook walking away from him. He felt around in his pocket because he thought that someone had taken something from him, but instead he found a piece of paper which had some numbers written on it. Below this, he saw a name.

Jungkook.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is my second chapter, J-hope you like it :)
Bai for now :)

-Milskl xx