~Part 5~

-Jimin's POV-

I was nervous and excited at the same time. I got to actually meet 'Jungkook' and I was buzzing. I walked towards the bus stop to get the bus to the park where I was meeting Jungkook.

After the bus ride, I happily walked towards a bench in front of the lake and sat down. I checked my phone so I could text Jungkook to tell him that I had arrived.

Me: Hey, I'm at the park. I'm sitting on a bench in front of the lake :)

Jk: ok I'm almost there

I put my phone down and continued to wait anxiously for the beautiful boy to get here.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Jimin?" A friendly voice said. I immediately turned around to look at the boy.

"Oh hey!" I said "it's nice to see you again."

"Yeah, you seemed really nice so I really wanted to see you." Jungkook said.

Jungkook and I sat talking for about 30 minutes before I realised the time. I almost jumped in shock when I realised that I was suppose to be back at Taehyung's at 4:00pm. I looked again at the time. 3:49pm.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't realise the time Jungkook-ah~ I have to go! My friend Taehyung is expecting me but I'll text you!" And with that, I was gone.

I practically ran all the way back to our apartment. I was sweaty and worn out seeing as i didn't have time to wait for the bus so I ran the whole way home with a massive teddy.

"Jiminie~! Where have you been?" Tae asked. I told him that I had gone shopping and bumped into an old friend and that we started chatting and I didn't realise the time but I'm not sure he bought it.

"Anyway hyung..." I explained. "I got you a present!" I passed him the alien toy I got. I watched as his face lit up.

"Thank you so my Jiminie~! I love it, I love it, I love it!" He exclaimed. I'm pretty sure he forgave me because he was so happy about his new toy.

While Tae was trying to find a place for the toy, I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed and heard a buzz from my phone. I looked at it.

1 new message from 'Dad'

-------------------------------------------------------

New chapter out sooon...
>:)))))

(Remember in p1 jimin's dad left..)