~Part 8~

-Jungkooks POV-

After about 10 minutes of driving I finally got to Jimin's apartment. I got out of my my car and walked towards the door. I knocked on it.
I heard footsteps coming towards me. Then the door swung open.

"Jungkook, y-you came." Jimin almost whispered

"Yes I did, now what's wrong?" I asked.

Jimin half smiled and indicated with his hand to come inside his apartment. We walked up the stairs to 'apartment 4.' We went inside and I sat next to Jimin. I was just about to ask him what was wrong until he showed me his phone.

It said there was a message from his dad.

"Jimin~ah, there is a message from your dad." I said

"That's why I'm upset" he grumbled.

Jimin then explained to me about how his dad left when he was young. He also explained that his dad blamed his mum and his mum blamed him for everything.

I could see the sadness in his eyes, so I pulled him into a hug. It was the only thing I could do right now. I couldn't just leave him in this state.

As soon as we touched I felt...good. It was liked we belonged in each other's arms.

"Jimin, do you want to read the message?" I said.

"No. I don't want to hear what he has to say" Jimin spat.

And with that, Jimin deleted the message from his dad. Jimin still looked distraught, so I pulled him into an another hug but this time Jimin moved his head so that our lips were touching.

His lips were so sweet and addictive. It was a bit sloppy at first, but we found our rhythm. This kiss was passionate. Jimin knew what he wanted and took it.

After a while, we pulled away. Both of our lips were red and swollen. Jimin looked at me and stood up.

"Thank you Kookie~ah" he said

"Anytime Jiminie" I replied.

I really had to go because I arranged to meet Hobi hyung soon so I said goodbye and walked out of his apartment to my car.

As I was driving home, I kept on replaying the scene in my head. It was a sudden but a really nice kiss. At that moment to thought to myself:

Am I falling for Park Jimin?
-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was short as.