~Part 16~

-Taehyungs POV-

I sat in my armchair and waited for Jimin to come home. I looked at the door for hours. I was really worried. I just hoped that he wasn't with that junglegym person.

Suddenly I heard the door open. I stood up and ran to Jimin and hugged him. He smelt of someone else's cologne and his hair was messed up. Not to mention his lips, they were red and swollen.

"Where have you been?!" I asked worriedly.
"I was with Jungkook, I'm fine" he responded.

I felt a little hurt. I know Jungkook was his boyfriend but I want Jimin all to myself and Jungkook is taking him away from me. I looked at him angrily.

"What's wrong?" He asked calmly.
"Jimin! Can't you see that I love you! But all you do is stay with her Jungkook douche!" I screamed.
Jimin looked at me with a confused look.

"What?" He said

I breathed out heavily because I knew I wound have to explain everything now.

So this is how it happened...
________________________________

*flashback*

"Jimin pass the ball!" Taehyung shouted. Jimin smirked and ran straight past Tae with the ball.
"Why you little" Tae said. Tae ran straight towards Jimin to try to take the ball from underneath his feet.

Suddenly, Tae tripped over his shoe lases and fell on Jimin! They both fell on top of each other. Their faces were now mm away from each other.

Taehyung blushed sat back up.

*end of flashback*
________________________________

Jimin didn't make eye contact with Taehyung. For about 1 min before looking up.

"I can't stay here anymore, goodbye hyung. Oh and I'll get my things tomorrow" Jimin stated before leaving me heartbroken.

Was I to upfront? Or was I just not pretty enough. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Then I realised, that Jungkook is in the way of me and Jimin.

Because if I can't have Jimin, no one can including Jungkook.

————————————————————————

Yo

Sorry for short + late update

Hey that rhymes

Pls vote for bts for the Mama 2017

K
Bai