~Part 18

(A/N quick update yee)

Jimin's POV

I couldn't move my muscles. Everything was numb. There was a constant ringing noice in my ear. I could feel the cold floor against my body. I tried to move but it was no use.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my surrounds. I tried to move again. Bad move. My body shrieked in pain. It was almost unbearable. I looked up again one last time and I saw

Minah.

She was smirking at me while sitting  in her car. Then after that, everything went black.

________

Jungkook's POV

I sat down on my couch and turned the TV on. I was really bored seeing as I was alone.

I kept on looking through my phone just to make sure Jimin or anyone has not tried to call me without me knowing.

I put my phone down and started flicking through the channels. After about 5 channels I saw the news channel.

I have always been interested in what is happening in Korea and around the world so I decided to watch the latest news report.

There has been an incident on the road next to Namsan Tower. A pedestrian has been rushed to hospital because he had been hit by a car. It has been said he is in critical condition. More on this story in an hour.

I switched the TV off. I hated seeing news story's like that on the TV. I just hoped that, that person was okay.

I'd hate to be his family or friend. They must be worried sick!

A few moments later my phone started ringing

*Buzz Buzz*

"Hello?" I said

"Hello, are you Park Jimin's ermm let me see here.. boyfriend?" The woman said

"Yes why?" I said blankly

"Park Jimin has been rushed to hospital because he has been in a terrible car accident. He is in critical condition."

I dropped my phone without hanging up. My whole body froze up. Tears started running uncontrollably down my cheeks.

I dropped everything and ran as fast as I could all the way to the hospital. I rushed through the front door and all the way to the reception.

"Excuse me!" I semi-shouted

"Yes sir"  the nurse said.

"M-my boyfriend h-he car accident, ill. Hurt" I spat

Words were just coming out my mouth now. I couldn't think straight. The nurse told me Jimin's information.

I ran up the stairs straight to his room. He sat there lifeless.

He had pale white cheeks.

The doctor then came in.

"Hey! This is my boyfriend, is he going to be okay?" I shouted.

"Let me see, ah, here we are, Park Jimin, well he is going to be okay which is good news. He should wake up in 1-2 weeks depending on how he reacts to the medicine he are currently giving him."

I sighed with relief. He was gong to be okay. That's all that mattered to me.

"But.." the doctor said, "Park Jimin will never be able to walk again"

————————————————————————

Please don't hate me. I luv u guys. Trust me, it's gonna be okay. Jimin might be able to walk this is just a prediction.

Or is it? ʅ◞‿◟ʃ