HELL 22:Another Hint

Start from the beginning

"Hey kyle!"

pagtawag nila sakanya sabay batok ni kurt dahilan para maibalik sya sa wisyo.

"y-Yes?"

alanganing tanong nya na nagpailing lang sakanila.

"Are you listening?geez kyle Well were just asking if you found out something about that code engraved in that hour glass"

poker face at inis na sabi ni kurt.

"sorry hehehe,well it's been a week since we found that hint and in that code is pointing a certain antique shop nearby next street after that furniture shop,I think they are showing us not just clues  but also directions That we may found out after we get all those hints"

Paliwanag ni kyle na nagpatango lang sakanila.

"but you know what Im kinda curious what is the connection of shikinah,zacharey,faye and that heaven to HELL?are they one of hell's allies?since their families are from the rank 15?but I have this feeling that they know where queens are and we still have to watch them out"

seryosong sabi ni vlad na nagpatango sakanila.

"anyway let's go to that antique shop"

***

"Ayy anong maipaglilingkod ko sainyo?"

bungad ng isang matandang babae sakanila.

"ah eh lola dito po ba galing tong bagay na to?"

magalang na tanong ni vlad sabay pakita nila ng hour glass.

"ha?aba hind---"

naputol ang sasabihin ng matanda nang may magsalita.