Chapter 20: Epilogue

Finally, the last chapter of this book!

Important: Special announcement at the author's note, next part!

Ash's POV

''Please... Nurse Joy... Let me go to the feast?'' I pleaded Nurse Joy for the umpteenth time.

''No means no!''

''Please?'' 

''No!''

I grumbled and popped myself in bed. I picked up my phone and saw a message on the lock screen.

Sere❤︎:

What'd she say?

I unlocked my phone and typed back.

She said I cannot go...

Aww... Cheer up! I'm coming!

Actually, don't mind me. Go yourself. Come back later

I don't care. Me is coming!!

I face palmed and laughed. She can be stubborn at times...

...

The hospital wing's door burst opened, revealing two figures. One taller than the other.

''Hey, this is a- Oh, it's you headmaster''

''Yes Joy. And I am here on a presidential pardon for Mr Ketchum's leave''

''Sorry?''

''You heard it right. I. Am. Here. On. A. Presidential. Pardon. For. Mr. Ketchum's. Leave''

''Oh... I suppose...''

''Perfect! Now, Ms Yvonne, get a wheelchair, and we are out of this horrible confinement! Oh, and Joy, come to the feast! I heard that there is KFC fried chicken...''

Serena ran to Nurse Joy's office and took a wheelchair out. She ran over to me and helped me onto the wheelchair.

''What? Why did you even had to use Professor Dumbledore?''

''He insisted on coming with me to get you out of the hospital wing!''

''Thanks?''

''Shush! You're making me blush''

''Then blush more, it looks cute!''

''Shut up!''

...

Now, we are walking down the long corridor leading to the great hall. I could already smell the great and glorious food laying infront of me.

''Ash?''

''Mmmm?''

''You remember? 2 years ago, you were pushing me in the wheelchair back to the dorms?''

''Oh yeah.... right... Did that really capture you that much?''

''Hey... that means a lot to me, ok?''

''okok..''

We turned around the corner and 2 persons opened the door, revealing 4 long tables and a long table at the end of the room. The whole hall was decorated in a scarlet green. 

All the students eyes were fixed on me. I looked at them as Serena pushed me to the side, where the table that was decorated in red and orange was. I noticed Miette enjoying all this planning. It just... disgusts me...