Chapter 9: Halloween

Just a very quick note. I didn't time skip so far to the end of October. Just to clarify, the school term of Kanto University starts on the 1st of September, so I didn't leave such a biggg gap! Besides, the school term ends on the 1st of May so don't throw knives at me and accuse me for time skipping! -Benjamin

Ash's POV

I was literally skipping down to the great hall for the Halloween feast. Serena scowled and blamed me for worrying her just now that I would be expelled, leaving her alone bullied by Calem. I just gave her a kiss and told her that I will always be with her.

''Ashy? I am going to the toilet first. I'll come back and meet you later. Ok?'' she gave me a quick kiss and turned at a corridor. I shrugged and ran down the flight of stairs to the great hall where my food is waiting for me!!!

Serena's POV

I turned at the corridor and towards the toilet in the distance. I caught sight of my locker and realised that I needed to take my Maths textbook for revision. Odd... this place seemed familiar... Besides... It's deserted too... Probably because there is no class and everyone is heading to the Halloween feast. Anyways, I turned and opened my locker. I pulled out my Maths textbook and closed the locker door. Just as I turned around, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

''Ash? You know you don't have to do that...'' But something told me that that wasn't Ash. That's right... Ash's arm aren't so... stiff...

''Hi my love'' a deep voice spoke.

Crap. It's Calem. I know him from his voice.

''What do you want?'' I turn around and face him. My vision. It's happening.

''For you to be my girlfriend''

''Ahem mister,'' I held up my ring finger on the right hand where the ring Ash gave me was. ''For your information, I am already engaged. Plus, who wants this... pervert''

Calem slammed both of his arms beside my body and threw me against the locker.

''Who says that you can't cheat on your husband?''

''M-me!'' I shouted weakly

''Oh no.... Naughty, naughty'' Calem leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes. I can't let Ash see me like this! I felt his hot breath over me...

Ash's POV

A glimpse of Calem's face past my eyes. I immediately perked up. I saw Serena's perspective. Calem is with her. Her vision must be happening now...

I dodged students coming into the hall and up the flight of stairs to the corridor where I last saw Serena. Calem was putting both of his arms next to Serena. He was busy burying his face in Serena's chest and kissing at inappropriate areas. What the... Does he even know how to kiss? I watched as Serena squirmed and squealed in pain from all the harassment Calem was giving her. My heart was throbbing with pain just watching her suffering.

I casually walked over and pulled out my M9. I clicked it at Calem's head. He froze and moved away.

"Back off Camel" I growled. Calem must have felt intimidated because he scrambled up and ran away. I put back my M9 into my pocket and saw Serena covering her face with her palms.

"Sere... The torture is over.."

Serena put down her hands. When she saw me, she tackled me to the ground and into a hug.

''Oof.. Stop.. stop...'' She kissed me all over my face. She finally pulled away and hugged me like she hasn't seen me in like ages.

I finally got up. I dusted my shirt and held onto Serena's hands. Just as I think that some trouble was over, Professor Quaver came running from behind of us, shouting: ''Pangoro incoming!'' He might be old, but I swear that he ran faster than Clemont. Poof. Mind-blown.