Very Important Author's Note

So hi guys! It's Benjamin here. Erm... I have some very important things to tell you guys. So I am uploading everyday ever since I started writing my first book.

However, I am terribly sorry to say that I will have inconsistent uploads from today onwards due to my very tight schedule. I am so sorry for this inconvenience.

But do note that I will still be CONTINUING with the 3 book long series, although I might not be uploading everyday.

And I would also like to take this time to mention this people who gave encouragement to my first chapter of the book: Amourshipper444, bardpittfeplay, Tariqjones, AmourJhayzshipper4, Azazel0886, AVeryLazyWriter, AngDingyao for your votes, comments, compliments, adding to library and following me!

Once again, I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused in your reading of this chapter. But for those who just read this book and did not read the previous one, please take your time to read my previous book as this book is the sequel to the previous one. Just for your information, the previous book's name is called: Pokemon Kalos High (amourshipping). So go to my account and find that book now!

Anyways, I really thank you for your support. Maybe I'll not upload the book at all, but I will get my co-author, Adam, to upload for you guys! I have written drafts so don't worry about him creating weird stories. He will just do the edits and it will be up in no time!

Also, I will be off on holiday from 25th November to 3rd December, so I am very super sorry if I don't upload within that period of time. Who knows, maybe I can find inspiration while on holiday!

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: S17benjamin