Her eyes went wide at just my thought. She ran over and pulled me off of Daniel, throwing me onto the couch. I was laughing hysterically as she was playfully punching me in the stomach. Maya's always been stronger than me, her attacking me isn't new. Even the boys have gotten used to it. "Ayla. You're. So. Retarded!" She kept throwing swings at me while yelling.

"Well, you're the one who looks like she just got out of a pussy cat fight!" I huffed, trying to catch my breath, then laughing at my own joke. "Well, we didn't!" She snapped back. Daniel was dying in a different part of the room, understanding my humor. I just gave her a look and started laughing at her again. She was too much sometimes.

"What's going on here?" Zach stepped wearily into the room, yawning as he entered. Maya immediately ran into his arms, he wrapped them around her and patted her head. "She thinks we had se-" Corbyn barged over and covered her mouth. "We have a child present!" He glanced over to Carter who was calmly watching whatever was on the television. Maya rolled her eyes and whispered to Zach.

His eyes had turned huge and his face was as red as Daniels old pair of clout goggles, his jaw five feet under, "Ayla!" He screamed as Daniel and I burst out laughing.

-

"Hey, Ayla? Wanna go live on YouNow and do a challenge with me and Maya?" Christina called from the kitchen. She was setting up her Laptop to go live on YouNow video. Without knowing what sort of thing we were doing, I immediately sat in front of the camera.

Christina went live and sat in the middle, my eyes following her. Maya sat on the left of Christina, while I sat on her right. Almost immediately, 5,000 people joined. "Hi, Chickees! Today, Maya, Ayla, and I, will be doing a Q&A!" My head flicked her way, "I thought this was a challenge video," I shot at her, slightly annoyed. I was only thinking of all the questions about Daniel and I. I wasn't ready to tell people, because if my mom found out, she'd hurt my family for sure. We all go back to my hometown in a few weeks for graduation. I've been dreading that the most.

"I'm so sorry but I knew you wouldn't wanna do it so I lied. Please do it, Ayla," She poured her lips and put on sad puppy dog eyes. I sighed and gave in. "Hooray!! Now let's get started," She shrieked, clapping her hands. Maya rolled her eyes and laughed. Christina continued her intro, "So anyways, drop some questions!"

Many questions were being asked and Christina picked a random one, "Alrighty, first question is, who's your favorite member of the band?"

"Well mine is obviously Zach. 9 months strong," Maya pumped her fist in the air with accomplishment. Christina chuckled, "My favorite is my LOVELY boyfriend, Corbyn Matthew Besson," She smiled as she mentioned his name. I hope to one day be as in love with Daniel as Christina is with Corbyn. But I don't think that'd be very difficult. They looked to me and I hesitated but quietly answered, "My personal favorite is probably Daniel, he's pretty cool," I could feel myself getting redder by the second. Fans noticed, pointing it out.

Maya and Christina both smirked at each other then moved on. "Okay then," she widened her eyes and giggled, " She scanned the comment section for another one, "Okay, here's a funny one, Ayla, are you going to try and get Jonah and Jack a girlfriend?" She spat while Maya cracked up. I kept a straight face and coolly gave another answer, "Well, I mean, if any of you ladies are interested," I gave a cringeworthy wink to the camera which made Christina and Maya laugh even harder, sounding like donkeys.

The comments blew up with, 'I'll take him!' 'We're already married' and things like that.

"Excuse me?" Jonah poked his head out and into the frame. We all went silent and gave cheesy smiles. "Jonah, say 'Hi' to your fans," Maya directed to the laptop. "I love you guys," He whispered loudly enough for them to hear, they instantly went bonkers and we all laughed as Jonah did a little dance and walked away. "Wow, you guys are committed, no wonder we all love you so much!" I formed a heart with my hands, Maya set her head on my shoulder giving a little smile. Christina went up and sat in the distance. "Hey! Someone just said we were cute little beans!" I blurted, making Christina more envious. She broke in between us and shouted, "Okay, okay, that's enough PDA, let's just move on"