S2 Chapter 7

Season 2 Chapter 7

Zach's POV

We had just gotten off the plane in Philadelphia, and no one had spoken a word since we've gotten the news. Even though we knew Jack was physically ok, we knew he would be an emotional mess because of Y/N.

And we were right. We entered the hospital waiting room and Jack was sitting with his head in his hands. He barely even acknowledged we were there.

Jack's POV

The boys showed up around 2:30, but I didn't now what to say to them.

"Can we see her?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said pointing to her room. He walked away.

"Hey, Jack?" Corbyn asked. I looked up. "She's going to be ok." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said smiling back. We sat there for a few more moments.

"Um, I'm going to go check on her." I said, and started to walk to her room. Once I got there I realized Daniel was still in there, but he had been for a while now. He had left the door open a crack, and I looked through. I thought I heard a voice. Was he....talking to her?

I listened for a moment, and I was able to make out some things he was saying.

"We need you to wake up, Y/N. You have to." I wanted to go in there with them, but I decided not to. Then I heard something I couldn't ignore.

"I love you."

"What did you just say?" I stormed into the room.

"Jack, no it's--"

"Get out! Now." I was yelling.

"Jack.." Daniel tried to speak but suddenly we heard a beeping. It was coming from one of the machines Y/N was hooked up to. The sound was getting louder, and faster. Nurses and doctors flooded the room.

"Alright you to have to leave the room immediately." One of them said.

"Wait no," I tried to protest but the nurse shoved us out and closed the door.

*End*

Sorry this chapter is so short, I hope you guys still liked it:)