Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Y/N POV

It's your last day with the boys, and you're devastated. Jack looks like he's going to fall apart the entire morning, and you feel like you are too. You say goodbye to the rest of the boys but Jack comes with you in the Uber.

"Jack, I'm really sorry it had to end like this. I'm glad we're staying together...but being so far away is going to be hard," You say to him.

"Can we not talk about it?" Jack says, not even looking at you.

"Jack I think we do need to talk about it, we can't leave things like this," you say. He turns to you.

"I know. It's just hard you know? I didn't think the hate would get this bad. I guess I was wrong," Jack frowns and turns to look out the window again.

You arrive at the airport and you and Jack don't talk until he isn't allowed any further.

"Goodbye for now," Your voice shaking. Jack kisses you.

"I promise we'll see each other soon," Jack says, trying to smile, but failing. You turn around and walk the other direction. You don't look back because you don't want Jack to see you crying.

Jack's POV

I honestly can't believe she really left. I thought she would realize how this was going to affect our relationship and decide to fight through the people that told her otherwise, but I guess not. She meant the world to me but if she wasn't happy here I couldn't force her to stay

*A few days later*

Y/N POV

The day you got home you immediately ran up to your room and cried for hours. You missed Jack more than ever, and you didn't even have the guts to text him saying you landed safely. Every morning when you woke up you regretted your decision to leave him, but there's no way you were going back to dealing with hate that dragged you down. On Instagram some fans were still fuming about our relationship, so I turned off my notifications.

One day you hear your phone ding. It's a text from Corbyn. Surprised, you pick up your phone and read it. It's a paragraph about how Jack has been miserable since you've left. He only comes out of his room to eat, and he hasn't left the house in days. You're tearing up just reading it, and you start to respond but decide not to.

Jack's POV

I've been waiting for Y/N to text me something, anything at all, but it's been silent for days. I haven't felt like doing anything much since she left. The boys have been telling me to come out and do something to take my mind off it but I don't think that's possible. I need to see her.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said, not looking up.

"Hey, Jack," Corbyn says as he sits on my bed. "Do you wanna go out to lunch with us?" He asks hopefully.

"Um, no thanks. " I respond. He sighs.

"Jack, you have to come out sometime. This is getting ridiculous." He says, annoyed. I'm starting to get angry at him.

"Corbyn, I didn't ask for your advice, ok? Plus, if I wanted help I would've gone to anyone else because you're in a relationship." My voice was getting louder. Corbyn stood up.

"Then do something about it!" He yelled at me. He stormed out of the room. It was then that I realized...why don't I do something about it?

Y/N POV

You were sitting at my desk in my room, filling out college application forms when you heard your mom walk up behind you.

"Honey, the post office closes at eight today, are you almost finished?"

"Um, yeah I think so." You respond.

"Here are the keys to the car, hurry up, you don't want to wait until tomorrow." She walks away. You can't believe I'm applying to college here, and not in LA. You sigh and walk outside to the car, and as you're driving you start to cry.

Once you arrive you go to the door where there's the blue UPS mailbox. Once you put these applications in, there's no getting them out. You open the mailbox slot, and you almost let go of the letters when you hear,

"I really hope you're not thinking of putting those in there." You immediately take your hand away from the mailbox, drop the mail, turn around and see Jack.

Oh lOoK JaCk CamE BaCK bUt Did YOu eVeR dOuBT hE woUlD???!!