S2 Chapter 4

Season 2 Chapter 4

Y/N POV

You were sitting in my car after the concert, still awestruck at what had just happened. You didn't feel like you were safe driving home with all those awful things in your head, so you sat with your car in the parking lot until every other car had left. Suddenly, you heard a knock on your window. It was Corbyn. You rolled it down.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked.

"Um, yeah I think so." You reply.

"Listen, I know about Jack dating Taylor, and I think it's ridiculous too, ok? I mean, we all know what she didn to you, and Jack's just totally ignoring it." He looked genuinely concerned.

"Corbyn, listen. I need to tell you something." You say nervously.

"Ok, sure." He said. So you explained everything. How Taylor had threatened the band, and you didn't feel you had any choice but to break up with Jack. You explained that it had killed you to do so, but it had to be done. Corbyn looked shocked.

"I had no idea." He said to me.

"Just don't tell anyone, ok?" You asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

Jack's POV

We were getting ready to leave the concert when we saw a car still in the parking lot.

"I think that's Y/N." Zach said.

"I'll go see what's up." Corbyn replied, and started to walk over to her. What was she doing here? How did she get a ticket to the tour? I really hope she didn't see Taylor and I together, because that would definitely give her the wrong idea. Without thinking, while the boys were still packing up the gear, I slowly walked over to Y/N's car trying not to be seen. I made it to the back of the car, unseen, and tried to listen to what Corbyn and Y/N were saying.

"Corbyn, Taylor threatened me that if I didn't break up with Jack she'd destroy the band. You know I couldn't let her do that." She was almost crying. She told him not to tell anyone, and he agreed. I was shocked. Y/N still cared about me, and I still cared about her. I was not going to let Taylor destroy us anymore. I had to get Y/N back.

Y/N POV

After you told Corbyn, you felt a little better that you'd told someone. You hoped he kept the secret, though.

Once you got home, it took you a while to fall asleep. You had too much on your mind, your thoughts were taking over your entire brain. You sit down at your desk and look out your window into Jack's room, which of course is empty. You're about to go back to your bed when you see a light in his room turn on, and Jack looking at you. You almost jump out of your chair when he signaled you to go downstairs and outside to meet him. You rush downstairs, but stop at the door. You don't know what the topic of this conversation will be, but you have to find out. You have to tell him what Taylor has done.

*End*

OMG! I hate Taylor so much!