Chapter 5 Part 1

Chapter 5 Part 1:

You wake up and realize it's Jack's last day in Pennsylvania. As you walk downstairs, you see your mom making breakfast. She says to you,

"It's Jack's last day, are you going to spend some time with him?"

"Um, well three years really divides friendships Mom," You say with a sarcastic tone.

"You were so close for so long, I didn't think distance would change your friendship so much..." You mom replies.

"I guess we weren't as close as you thought," You say back.

You hear the doorbell ring and you immediately grab your plate and run upstairs, thinking it's Jack.

"It's just the mailman," Carly says as you pass her on the stairs, I didn't realize he was so scary." She laughed and kept walking.

You continue up the stairs and close the door to your room. You look out your window and you start to feel bad. You see Jack packing, looking really sad.

*That Night*

You see Jack get into an Uber and say goodbye to his family. You realize that this is your last chance to say goodbye, but you don't leave your room. You spend the next half an hour thinking about how you've made a mistake, and how the things you said were out of line. You grab your bag and rush downstairs, yelling to your mom about leaving. You can't leave things like you did last time.

*At the airport*

You rush to the Travel Information desk.

"Hi, has the 7 PM flight from here to L.A. left yet?" You ask nervously.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that plane left ten minutes ago."

You immediately feel like crying, you pick up your phone to text him how you feel. 

You: I'm so sorry about how I reacted. I miss us, too. We can't leave our friendship the way we did before. 

Jack: Don't worry, I know. Turn around. 

You turn around, and Jack is standing ten feet away from you, smiling.

OMG, I'm crying hope you enjoyed reading it as much as we did writing it!