Chapter 1

Chapter One:

*Friday Night*

Y/N POV

You were in dance class and your teacher, Jack's mom, was watching the class perform their showpiece. There were only ten minutes left in class when Jack's mom screeched. You turned to see Jack walking through the door.

Jack's POV

Our first tour had just ended and our manager gave us two weeks off to visit our families. I was really happy to see my family after four months. After visiting with my dad and sisters, they told me that my mom was teaching a dance class and I decided to go visit her. When I walked in I was immediately hugged by my mom and a bunch of teenage girls. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw what I thought was Y/N in the back of the class.

Y/N POV

After Jack walked in, every girl swarmed around him. Kristen dismissed class early, and not knowing what to say to Jack, I rushed out of class.

*Next Morning*

You woke up really late the next morning because you stayed up late texting your best friends, Emily and Sarah, about Jack's return. You go downstairs for breakfast and sit down at the counter. Your mom was making waffles. While eating your mom asks,

"Did you hear about Jack being back in town? I invited them all over for dinner tonight." You start to choke on your waffle.

"What!?" you say after taking a sip of water.

"It'll be fun to reconnect, don't you think?"

"Yeah...I guess." You say uncertainly.

*That Night*

Ironically, while deciding what to wear Logan's song Help Me Help You comes on. You sigh as you hear the doorbell. You hear your little sister, Carly, swing open the door. As you walk down the stairs, you see everyone talking in the kitchen, including Jack.

Hope you enjoyed! Once again, sorry it is so short! :)