Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Daniel's POV

When the movie ended, I slowly took Y/N's head and placed it gently on the couch. Jack and I grab blankets from the closet and cover Y/N.

"Are you coming up?" I ask.

"Yeah, one minute..." Jack answers, looking at Y/N.

Jack's POV

Once all the boys have gone upstairs, I was left alone with Y/N. I wanted to wake her up, but I didn't have the courage to, so I just sat on the other end of the couch.

Y/N POV

You wake up and find yourself on the couch with Jack awkwardly staring at you from across the couch.

"Where did everyone go? What time is it?" You ask, yawning.

"You know you fell asleep on Daniel, right?" Jack said, looking annoyed.

"Are you mad?" You ask him.

"Well, I thought you would've gotten the hint that maybe I liked you, or maybe you just ignored it. But I've liked you ever since I can remember, but I never knew if you felt the same way." Now Jack just looked sad, and you are stunned, not knowing what to say.

"I'm... sorry." You say slowly and start to stand up. "Um, I'm gonna go upstairs, I'm kind of tired." You say as you go upstairs.

*Next Morning*

Jack's POV

I wake up and go downstairs to see Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach sitting at the table, with no sign of Daniel or Y/N.

'Where did the others go?" Jack asked them.

"Oh, they went out for the day," Jonah replied.

Y/N POV

You spend the morning telling Daniel about what Jack said to you.

"What are you gonna do?" He asks.

"I don't know, what should I do?" You ask him.

"Well, do you like him?" Daniel turns to you.

"Ummm"

*Flashback*

It was three days before the eighth-grade graduation dance, and Brad had asked you. You kind of wanted to say no because you were hoping that Jack would ask you, but you say yes anyway.

At lunch, Jack comes up to the table and you tell him about Brad, and to your surprise, he looks a little disappointed.

*The night of the dance*

You spend hours picking out an outfit, hoping to impress Brad. You sit on your front step, waiting. Waiting five minutes turns into half an hour, which turns into an hour. You try to convince yourself he's just late, but after an hour passes, you admit that he's not coming.

Just when you are about to go outside, you see Jack come towards you all dressed up as he sits next to you. He asks you where Brad is and you reply saying he isn't coming. He stands up, holds out his hand and asks you to the dance. You immediately say yes, and realize how much you wanted Jack to ask you the whole time.

That night was amazing, and you never wanted it to end.

*End of flashback*

"You should really tell him how you feel Y/N," Daniel says to you.

You turn to Daniel and realize that you did like Jack, and it was just now that you were finally letting yourself feel it.

"I have to see Jack." You say, turning around.

Hope you enjoyed!