Chapter 9- The Ball

Jesse

I am now in the room with the maids changing my clothes for tonight's ball and so that I can be ready for tonight's grand reveal which I still don't know because he is a very stubborn man.

I am on the bed contemplating if I should wear this "clothes" or not. By clothes I mean a gown. A baby blue gown that is flowing in the end with simple designs. I don't know if I should wear it or not because Kristoffer's order is I should wear it at least.

He said with hope in his eyes. He gave me his puppy eyes which I cannot resist so I almost fell for it and thank the Lord because I didn't but I gave him a chance and right now I think he is forcing me to wear this horrendous outfit.

He told me that I don't have any suits on and this dress is the only thing he can find. I think he purposely said it so I would wear the dress but I think he is right on this one because when I went to check the closet, there is no a suit in sight.

"I told you liebe, you should wear the gown. I think it suits yours", he said while he is standing behind me with the maids standing at my side waiting for the command.

"But I can't. I don't want to look girly", I said looking up at him with my sad puppy dog eyes. He looked his side and frown.

"I know that it looks girly but trust me. Everything will be alright. We can tell the tailor to make a suit for you later", he said looking down at me and I just sigh knowing that he is right.

"Okay but later, right?", I said and he smile at me. He leans down and pecks my lips which made me blush.

He nodded at me and he put on his coat. He wears his royal suit. Pristine black tux on top of white button down inside. He wears black slacks that are tailored for him because it stops just right on his ankle above his pristine black shoes. He wears a blue sash that sits on his left shoulder.

"Come on now liebe. I am finished dressing and we have a long night so we get better started early so we can rest early too", he said and the maids follow his command.

The maids help me to put on the baby blue gown and I must say it fit snuggly enough to be tight that I can breathe normally. I put the high heels on my feet and thank the Lord that it is not high for I would trip over and I don't want it. The maids tied the whole thing up behind my back so it doesn't fall out when I am moving.

With a command from him, the maids got out the room leaving only the two of us alone in his chamber. He looked at me and he smiles.

"You look lovely my dear. Now come on", he said after he gets his crown but I stop him before he put on the crown. He gave me a questioning look while I grab his crown from his large hands.

"What are you doing now liebe? Why did you grab my crown? Is there something wrong with it", he said as he looked at down me with confuse emotions. I giggle at his reaction.

"There is nothing wrong with it. I...I...nevermind. Just bow down to me just like you are receiving your crown"

I know that I look stupid in doing this kind of things but I have good reasons to do it. I motion him to lean down and I think he knows what I am thinking because he is smiling at me. He leans down with his head bow down.

His form is now just like he is on his coronation. I giggle at the sight and I slowly put on the crown on top of his head with dramatic movements of course.

"By the power vested by God, I pronounce you King Kristoffer, the Great King of the Great Kingdom of Highwoods", I say and he gets up smiling down at me.