Chapter 5- Clearing Doubts

Jesse

"A-a werewolf?", I said with fear at my eyes.

"Yes, that is one I wanted to tell you. Please don't run meine liebe.", he pauses then continues.

"I am a werewolf and the Alpha of the Crescent pack which this town is situated", he said and it confuses me greatly.

"W-what is an alpha and a pack?"

"Well an alpha is the one that leads the pack and a pack is a group of wolves that lives and hunts together. In this case werewolves", he said and I just nodded. I surprise myself that I didn't run away from him.

"I am surprise Jesse that you didn't run away from me. I thought that you will ran away from me and reject me", he said and I can detect the sadness in his voice.

"Well uhm...actually I feel something about you. Like that I have a strong feeling to you", I said and blushes. He chuckles deeply which made me blushes more.

"That's okay. That is normal. But do you have any more questions?", he said and I nodded.

"Well uhm...actually yes. How did you become our king? Surely you didn't kill the previous king so you can get your place", I said and he laughs at me.

"No, I didn't kill the king because he is my father. How can I kill him and also he is living outside the country", he said and I nodded.

"Anyway, I am the king because our pack covers other packs and their alphas submit to us thus causing me to power all over them and also because we rule this kingdom. Thus, me an Alpha King and you are my Luna Queen", he said and he smiles at me.

I cannot believe what I am hearing about. But I don't know if I can trust him because on what I hear about wolves. Maybe he is just bluffing me so I can be killed, yes, maybe that is or maybe he is making this a sick game so he can throw me away.

"Liebe, where are you now?", he said and I look up at him.

"In my mind. I cannot shake off the feeling that you are making this up and you are just trying to kill me", I said and he shakes his head.

"No, no meine liebe. I am not trying to kill you. I am not the beast that the people are portraying me. I am a beast to the one I hates and I don't hate you. I love you", he said and it cleared my mind a little from the worries about him.

"I forgot to tell you that we should complete our mating ritual so I can introduce you to our subjects that you are my Luna Queen", he said and I am confuse again.

"What is the mating ritual"

"Well mating ritual is the ritual that two mates will become bonded forever. It is only done when they copulate each other", he said and I blush on what he said. That is unexpected.

"C-copulate?", I said while blushing.

"Don't worry about that", he said and we continue eating our breakfast. I didn't notice until now that he have twice as much food as I have. He sure have a big appetite.

"You sure have a big appetite", I said and he looked at me and he smiled.

"Well I am a big man and Titan have a big appetite so I need to eat many foods", he said while chews down on his food.

"Titan? Who is that?", I said while I tilts my head in confusion.

"Well Titan is my wolf. The one you saw, the big black with the color of my eyes", he said and it does make sense that the two seems eerie familiar. I nodded my head at his answer.

"So why do you have yellow eyes sometimes and Titan does not have it?"

"Well that colors tells that my wolf is coming up close at the surface so people or members of my pack will know that my wolf is close signaling to them that I am angry...or intense desire", he said the last word close to my ears which made me blush.

Come on now liebe, we need to rest for the whole day", he said and we go to the living room.

We spend our whole day cuddling to each other telling each other about ourselves. I learn that they live a very long life unlike a human. And he told me that when a human is mated to a werewolf, they got their long life.

And he also told me that a mate is the one they spend their rest of their lives with and the moon goddess pick their mates. He also told me that when their mates it is just like rejecting their other half. He held me tighter on his lap when he told me that.

He said that he is afraid that I almost rejected him but I calmed him down before he gets angry. And it did work because he calmed down instantly. It is nighttime when we have done our small talk.

I am currently in the bedroom waiting for him to finish showering because it is my turn after he is done. I heard the door open and I look up. He is currently wearing a towel only on his waist showing off everything.

He had body to die for. An eight-pack abs that are very big and define. Large hairy pecs that are broad and looked strong. He had neck that is strong and a forearms that are big and hairy. His hands are big and hairy too. His towel shows his bulge. I flushes at that sight.

Overall he looked like the perfect paint of a masculinity. Well his body matched his work, being a king. Being a king you must be strong for your people both physically and emotionally. Well he is doing a good work.

"Come on now liebe, wash yourself now", he said that made me snap back from reality. He said while he washes the water from his abs which made me drooled.

"Okay", I said while I run towards with my towel toward the bathroom so I can hide myself from further embarrassment.

I really need to pull myself together. I remove my clothes and I saw my body again. Standing beside him really put my body in shame. I have a fat body and my length is much much smaller than him. I don't know what he sees on me but I am grateful that he likes me, I think.

I almost cried but I held it back wanting not to destroy this night for me well I mean for the two of us. I washed myself thoroughly from everything so tonight will be at least fun. I hope.

When I finish washing up I dried myself clean and when I am satisfied, I put on the clothes that Kristoffer gave me which consists of a big shirt and some pants which I don't know if it can fit.

I put on the shirt and I am right, this shirt is huge. It's so huge that it reaches my ankles, passing it almost and effectively making it a dress rather a shirt and the shoulders are always falling. Which exposes my porcelain colored skin.

I didn't realize that he is much darker than me. He is tan contrasting my own porcelain skin which is white and smoother than him. He is a contrast to me but he doesn't mind it.

I walk out with my towel and clothes toward our bedroom. I put my clothes down in a table near the door and put it besides his clothes. I fix myself up a little, brushing my disheveled hair which is long but not too long that it I looked like a girl but enough to not be called my hair a short one.

I face the bed and saw him. He is sitting on the bed only with his underwear on and looking down. He looked up like he felt my presence and there he is with his golden eyes but it changes again to his own dark hazel eyes that stares right through my own green ones.

I gulp at that sight. He stands up and I look up at high because he is really really tall. He crouches down and put his hand on my cheek. His rough callous hands caressing my cheek which it made it heat up.

"Beautiful", he whispers then he kissed my lips.

My eyes widen in shock but I succumb to the feeling his lips touching mine. Heat travelled throughout my whole body and I can feel his heat wrapping me. He wraps my waist in his embrace and I unconsciously wrap my arms on his strong neck.

This is going to be a long night which I muttered to myself in my mind.