Chapter 7- Going Back

Jesse

I woke up with a sore butt. I looked beside and saw Kristoffer spooning me from behind. His lips are parted which made him cute although he still looks intimidating.

I put my head away from him and enjoying the warmth from his body. I snuggle deeper at him feeling his chest and I can fell that he tightened his hold at me. He purred then breath normal again.

I close my eyes feeling his warmth and hardness of his body covering me like a blanket that like it is protecting and keeping me safe. I smiled at the thought and I let sleep take over my whole body.

I have been awakened by someone's movement. I look beside me and saw Kristoffer humping me. I blush because he unconsciously humping me or not. I don't know but it makes me flustered.

"Kristoffer", I whisper while I shakes his arms.

"Kristoffer, wake up. You are dreaming", I said and he open his eyes revealing the yellow color. His wolf is near at the surface, I guess.

"I am not Kristoffer mate. I am Titan, his wolf", he said and it actually make sense that I am talking to his wolf.

"Why are you humping me Titan?", I said but he just closes his eyes and continues his humping. I can feel his shaft hardening between my butt.

"N-Nothing", he said and he moans. Yep, his shaft is now hard and I can feel it trying to find my hole which is still sore because of last night's event which is unexpected.

"My hole is still sore Titan and I can't-Aaah", I moan and I feel his tongue licking my spot on the neck. I can't help moaning when he licks it again making me uncomfortably hard down below and I can feel him getting much harder and some liquid pouring down on his shaft.

"Quit now my little mate and we will enjoy this thing. Now, for round two", he said and he lay me back on bed. He hovers above me while he kisses my lips. He get down and takes my nipple on his mouth and I moan rather loudly.

"T-Titan ohhh", I moan and I look down seeing him smirking. He ravish my nipple like an animal well he is but he is making me excited.

His kisses get down and kisses my tummy. He knead my fat between his fingers while he kisses it. I giggle and he get down lower. He swallows my whole shaft. Moaning from the sensation I am feeling right now. Oh my it is so good.

He stops sucking on my shaft and he rise up. And I see his very long and thick shaft with veins covering them. I lick on the sight. He really is a complete package.

He spits on his hand and rubs it on my sore hole. I moan the feeling, the heat and cold meshing together. He inserts one then two then three and lastly four. I cannot still get over the pain of four fingers inside of me.

"Aaaahhhh!", I scream but he shush me out with a kiss. He removes his fingers and positions himself at my entrance. He push his head rather forcefully and it pop inside. He groans and I moan in pain.

He pushes himself deeper until he is seated. I feel that he is much larger than I remember last night.

"Why are you bigger?", I moan from the pain while I wrap my hands on his strong neck.

"S-sorry. I am wolf and my shaft is bigger than a human", he moaned while he keeps himself inside me. Once that I am okay and have been adjusted, I gave him a nod and he starts moving slowly.

Minutes passed and he starts in slow motion, moving in and out slowly and then he started moving faster. Slamming me inside very hard. Our moans and groans can only be heard inside the room along with the constant slapping of our skin which made me hotter even more.