"Hey," I heard her voice over the song.

"Hey," my throat was scratchy.

"You look nice." Lauren said nervously, her eyes dropped to the ground.

"Thanks, you look...amazing. I thought you looked great last year, you've continued to out do yourself Winters." I said as confidently as I could not taking my eyes off her.

"Thanks," Lauren raised her head her intimidating eyes that I'd missed so much locked with mine. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Satan's spawn in a bright red dress.

"Babe, what are you doing with that?"

Lauren gave me the most soul crushing I'd ever seen in her eyes. Then something snapped inside me and I was gonna let Andrea have it. "I'm no one's babe. You ruined everything, you ruined what I had with Lauren. You have ten seconds to get out of here before you wish you'd never done what you did to me." I turned to her and gave her a venomous look.

Andrea took a step back but didn't leave, "no! I've been pushed around by you for too long Luke Jackson, you love me, you just deny it because she tells you lies about me."

"What Lauren's says about you is all true, I've seen it myself. Apologize to her, apologize for making her life hell at school." I lowered my voice giving Andrea a murderous look.

"No, why I would apologize to someone who doesn't deserves it?"

In an instant Andrea hit the ground and let out a scream. Sea green covered her red dress and the whole gym went silent. I felt all eyes transferring from me to the two girls rolling on the floor. I heard something crack and I picked Lauren up, my pulse picked up with Lauren in my arms.

"Let me go! She needs to be taught a lesson!" Lauren kicked and thrashed in my grasp.

"Thank you," I whispered into her ear which made her stop thrashing.

A bunch of girls in overexposed dresses helped Andrea to her feet, blood pooled on the floor, Andrea covered her nose. There was a bruise on her cheek and tears in her eyes, "you're such a bitch Lauren! What the hell?!"

"If I'm a bitch then you're the nicest person alive! I've dealt with enough of your shit and I'm not going to take it laying down anymore!" Lauren shouted.

"Lauren Topanga Winters, people like you never get what you want. And what the hell kind of name is that? Topanga? That's a dumbass name for a dumbass person, girls like you who live with their abusive, alcoholic aunts never get a happy ending, you don't deserve something you'll never get." Andrea hissed.

Lauren stopped, a single tear streaked down from her cheek, she was quivering, how did Andrea know about that? Lauren never talks about her middle name or her aunt.

"You know something Andrea? I've always known what you are, you think the world revolves around you. Let me say this, you'll never do anything Lauren can. Lauren is the smartest person in our school, she's going to Harvard, she's going to change the world and live a life she deserves because people like you only thrive in high school. And for the record, Topanga means where the mountain meets the sea. And the name Lauren means wisdom. So in short her full name means wisdom, where the mountain meets the sea. I don't even know what the hell your name means but I can assure you it isn't as beautiful as hers.

"You'll never be anything more than the most popular girl in school, you're such a bitch, you've made my life miserable because you're so needy and so artificial. Lauren is going to change the world because she's the strongest person I've ever known. One day you'll be sorry you ever messed with this girl because you know she's better than you. You have no excuse to pick on her because Lauren would never do anything to hurt someone else...without good reason." I turned to Lauren as I said those last words, before I continued.