After that, we sat by the shore, feeling the sand between our toes as Daniel looked off into the ocean and I had my head rested on his shoulder. Just sitting in complete silence was okay for us. I loved that, just being in each other's presence. Daniel started getting up, putting a hand out in front of me. "Let's go somewhere else," he spoke. I took his hand and let him lead me to wherever.

11:24 pm

We continued walking the now, lonely streets of LA. Daniel had his fingers laced through mine as he led me to a twenty-four hour open music store. The cool breeze of the shop came over me as we entered, my wet hair causing my entire body to shiver. The walls were lined with the most beautiful guitars I'd ever seen. In the back was a shiny set of brand new drums and cellos and violas were put in line after the other. Sheet music was on several different shelves and the man behind the counter was wearing a really nice tux but looked like he was about to pass out.

"Ayla, start playing," Daniel whispered as he set his phone down to record ourselves and looked up at the dozing man that was behind us. I started strumming the tune to 'Location' as Daniel harmonized with the cello he was playing.

"Send- me- your location,
Let's- focus on communicating-
Cause i just need-
The time and place to come through"

"Place to come throo-ou-oo-ou" Daniel sang as I continued,

"Send- me your location,
Let's ride-- the vibrations,
I don't need- nothing else but you-"

I suddenly switched up to 'Fetish' startling Daniel. But causing him to ferociously smile.

"You got a fetish for my lo-ve,
I push you out and you come right- back-ah-,
Don't see a point in blaming you-oo-ou-
If I were you I'd do me too-ou-oo

I continued strumming faster and ended the song with both me and Daniel, "You got a fetish for my love"

Daniel leaned over to high-five me as he quickly went over and grabbed his phone. I set the guitar back in its place. Just as he took my hand and we were about to leave, we heard the man speak up, "Who are you kids?" He grumbled, we turned around so he could get a good look at us. Daniel was the first to answer, "I'm Daniel Seavey," he did a little bow. I grinned and spoke after him with a curtsy, "I'm Ayla Gray," I didn't say my last name. Just in case. "That was amazing." He spoke in awe. "Thank you, Sir," Daniel said humbly. I nodded as well, "Yeah, we appreciate it."

Right as we were exiting the man shouted, "You kids are gonna be big some day! I just know it!" Then we turned back to smile, and bolted out the door.

"That was insane!" I announced with excitement as Daniel and I were running to a nearby bus stop. "Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't get mad," he huffed trying to catch his breath. "Why would he be?" I asked digging into my jacket pocket, "Cause I took a guitar pick?" I grinned, answering my own question. Daniels mouth formed an 'o' as he pulled out a pick he'd stolen as well. "Hey. They were actually free," Daniel mentioned as we stepped onto the bus.

We took our seat and I snuggled next to him, letting his body warmth buzz onto me. Pulling out the pick that I'd taken, it was gray with a purple galaxy in it. Daniel pulled his out as well, it had ocean waves on it. It was mid-spring and the weather at night was chilly. Daniel took my jacket that he was holding and covered me with it. "Carter is gonna love LA" he mumbled while letting his eyes slowly close. I felt the silence of perfect strangers around us, quietly whispering, "I know he will," as I dozed into a deep sleep.