Chapter 6- Million Dollar houses

After spending Christmas with Vic and his family I stayed for two more days. I had a lovely time, Vic's family were so close and it's something I've missed dearly about my family. After those two days, I asked Vic if it was okay to drive me home, to my actual home. We were only an hour away from my home in L.A. and Vic agreed to take me home. I've been here for 3 days now and it's very lonely. I'm leaving tonight to drive back to the school to see everyone for new years eve tomorrow. I missed the guys. Being in my own home, where I have lived for so long doesn't feel like home. What does feel like home, is being with the guys. Being with Vic and his family. That feels like home.

I figured I'd come home for a few days to see how much the house has changed. To my dismay, everything was left the same way before I left for school. I missed my home but I also didn't. I also thought that maybe if I came home, I would be lucky enough to see mother come through those doors and surprise me. Sadly that didn't happen. I have been left here all alone. The only thing that has been keeping me going is facetiming the other guys and talking to Vic on the phone.

I look around at my house. My home is big, very big. The living room is about the size of a master bedroom. I walk upstairs to my room. My room is fairly big, with a comfy king size mattress. I walk past my bed, letting my hand slide across the blanket. I walk into my bathroom and finish packing away my makeup and toiletries. I look in my very large mirror above my sink. It's so big it doesn't hide a flaw.  I lift up my shirt, and I'm very bloated. It doesn't help Vic was trying to make me eat. Since being home I haven't eaten at all. I feel I ate too much at Vic's house. I look at myself and I feel sick, very sick. I run to the toilet and puke. It doesn't stop there either. I hesitantly take two of my fingers and force myself to puke. I did that three more times before I stop. I clean off my mouth and sit on the ground. I am very exhausted. I put my head on my knees and cry. Why do I hate myself so much! I can't keep doing this to myself. I look at the time on my phone it's 5:00 pm. I am 4 hours from the school so I decide to get up and finish up what I need, feeling slightly dizzy. Once I have all my bags together I pack each one into my car weakly. I'm glad mother had a plethora of cars here for me to use. I close the back of my car and head back inside. I look in the house one last time, taking everything in. I won't miss this home, not one bit. I walk out the door and lock it behind me. I continue over to the car and open the door hop in and leave.

The drive home was long but once I made it to the school, I have the same feeling that I have about my own home. I dread this school and the only thing keeping me here is Vic and the others. I think about the bags that I have to take up to my room. I groan and hit my head on the steering wheel. I sit there like that till I hear a ding on my phone. I pick it up and see I got a text from Vic.

"Running late, I'll see you hopefully tomorrow morning!"

I look at the time and realize that it's 9 pm and Vic probably won't be home till late. How much longer till I get to see him? I want to see and hug him again. I grab onto the necklace he gave me and play with it with my fingers. This ring was so beautiful, I couldn't think of a better gift he could have given me. Being with him and his family was a good enough gift.

I get out of the car and go to the back to grab out my stuff to take up to my room. By the end of it all, I'm tired and even more dizzy than I was before. I lay in my bed and the moment I do I fall right to sleep. I don't know how long I slept for but I was being woken up by Vic.

"Good afternoon, I was getting worried about you,"

"Afternoon? Have I been asleep that long? What time is it?"

"It's 3 PM. Hey, you okay? You're not looking too well?"

"Yeah no I'm perfectly fine," I smile up at Vic reassuring him everything is okay. I wouldn't see why anything wouldn't be okay.