"I told you this isn't over. Just because you're walking away doesn't change that." I flung the door open and stomped towards our table.

Of course the only two seats open were right next to each other, meaning I would have to sit next to Logan. Not that I minded, I just hated having to be in his presence after I stormed away.

I sat across from Marissa and she gave me a questioning look but I shook my head.

Not long after, Logan walked in and pulled the chair out from next to me and took a seat.

A guy I had seen around school came and took our order. He started at Logan and went to the right, so I was last.

"What would you like? Wait, you're Daytona Lyn right?"

I smiled at him and nodded my head, "Yup thats me. And could I have a Coke please."

He took down my drink order. "You really are just like they say. But don't worry, they don't say anything mean."

"Then what do they say?"

"Mostly that you hang out with Logan Wylde and Jake Teller alot, but some of them also said that you were hot, and well, they weren't wrong."

He left before I could say anything else but that didn't stop Logan. "Who does he think he is? Saying that you're hot and stuff. He has no right to do that."

The table went silent and I let out a small laugh, "Better watch out Logan, your jealousy is showing." He shot me a glare, but the table resumed their talking.

We mostly chatted about what movie we wanted to watch after this. Mark, Seth, Rebecca, and Jenny had to leave after this and since Marissa didn't have any plans, she wanted to come with us too.

We were a table divided, "Justice League looks cheesey though!" Logan, Jake, and Marissa all wanted to see Daddy's Home 2 but the rest of us wanted to see Justice League.

"Are you kidding me? What kind of movie is Daddy's Home?" I argued against Logan.

"Only one of the funniest movies ever!" I rolled my eyes at the same time our waiter (who's name I finally remembered was Bryan) brought out two pizzas for the table.

"Bryan what do you think?" I asked as he set the pizza on our side of the table leaning over me a bit.

"Think about what?" He straightened himself and rested a hand on the table between Logan and I, completely blocking him out.

"We want to go to a movie, but we can't decide on whether to watch Justice League or Daddy's Home 2. So what do you think? You'll be our tie breaker."

"Oh Justice League for sure! I've been dying to see that movie. Actually my shift ends in thirty. Mind if I tag along?"

I was still having fun provoking Logan so I gave him an answer Logan would hate. "Yea sure. Logan you have room for one more in your car right?" I peeked my head around Bryan and gave a sweet smile to Logan.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Yea. I have the room."

"Cool. Well I hope you guys enjoy your pizza." Bryan left and we all dug in.

"So Justice League it is." Tanner leaned over Tyler, who was sitting next to me, and gave me a high-five.

We ate our food in silence and thirty minutes later Bryan came out wearing blue jeans and a gray muscle tank that was cut half way down his shirt, clearly showing his abs underneath.

I swear. Is every guy at our school fit?

I pulled out my wallet to pay, but Bryan pulled out his first. "I've got it. After all you're the one who said I could tag along."