So many of Harry's fans would do anything to see him. If they knew that Harry had an apartment in Worthing, I'm sure some of them wouldn't even hesitate to try and track it down in hopes of seeing him. I didn't want Harry to be stalked, because he was such a private person – and he doesn't like being stalked.

If Harry was asked about what he does to see me in Worthing...would he talk about his apartment?

No. He wouldn't. I've never heard him speak publicly about any house or apartment that he buys. So I'm not going to, either.

"Er, we're actually still working that out," I replied, "the distance is a problem, but we're trying to figure out a solution together. I pretty much have to stay in Worthing all the time because of my daughter, so...right now, he usually drives down to see me."

"Really?" Eva rose an eyebrow, "No...overnight stays? Nothing like that at all?"

"No, not really," I said half-truthfully, "in fact...the only overnight stay I can think of right now, is when he drove me up here yesterday to crash at his place – so that I could make it to this premiere today."

"I see," she said with a slow nod.

OK...are we done?

"One more thing, if you don't mind me asking," Eva looked at me carefully and smiled a little, "do you have any comments about the intimacy of your relationship?"

Her question left me knocked for six.

Wait, what?!

"Ex...Excuse me..?" I asked her softly before I could stop myself.

"Well, all if not most relationships need at least some intimacy to work, right?" Her smile grew, "How's that part of your relationship with Harry right now?"

What the fuck?!

OK, I understand that reporters would be interested in me because of Harry's decision to make our relationship public, but asking me about our sex life?! That is an entirely different level of interest in itself.

Jesus. Harry was right to warn me about these 'bold reporters'.

"Just remember that it's OK not to give an answer if you're not comfortable doing so," Harry's voice began to play back in my head, "just because someone pulls you aside for an interview, it doesn't mean you have to give an answer for every question they have. Do some ducking & diving, or just avoid the question completely."

Ducking & diving...damn it, I wish I practiced that a little.

OK, Leah. Don't freak out. Harry said that ducking & diving was easy.

You can do it, Leah. You can fucking do it.

But how the fuck can people get away with asking questions like this?!

"Erm..." I bit my lip and chuckled nervously, "well...the two of us...actually haven't been together for very long. And we're similar...in the sense that sometimes, we just like to take things one step at a time, and one day at a time. Especially considering the fact that I have a young daughter, we need to tread carefully, as I'm sure you understand."

Did that count as ducking & diving..?

Eva looked confused, as if she wasn't sure what exactly my answer was supposed to tell her – kind of like she didn't know whether I was saying "Yes, we've had sex" or "No, we have not had sex". And I took that as a good sign.

"Yes, I...understand," she replied with a slow, uncertain nod.

However, she then began to smile again – as if another idea had popped into her head.