Your Middle School Past

Start from the beginning

You were a natural at martial arts, it was easy for some reason. Ever since the beginning of summer break, you have been working out. You ran about two miles every morning. Although you didn't go to the gym, you made your own little gym and worked out there four times a day (Productivity at its finest). With your daily workout and material arts training, you of course lost weight. You even went on a starving diet but moved on to a more healthier diet.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled at your success; you were skinny but not skinny as in weak. Your body was skinny but not too muscular; you also had a two pack, it wasn't the best but you were happy with it. You loved the new you. Then you took a picture before sending it to your best friends, telling them to keep quiet about your transformation. They were surprised but happy for you. You worked hard for three months and it was almost time for eighth grade; you were prepared since you were able to learn most of the martial arts quite quickly.

~Eighth Grade~

When eighth grade came rolling around, you wore your oversized clothes since you loved the feeling of baggy clothes. Clothes that were tight would be uncomfortable. You walked into your school, ready to meet up with your bullies. As if it was luck,  your bullies came and looked at you. "There's the pig," they laughed. "Haven't lost weight yet, huh," they asked. "How stupid can these girls be?" you asked yourself. They kept laughing at you. "Hand over your money, I forgot my lunch money," one girl said, "No," you replied. The girls stopped laughing and looked at you, they were shocked that you talked back. "What the hell did you say?!?" the girl shouted, "I said N.O". (Everybody say NO! ... Okay sorry I just had to ~XutieMiako) The "leader" of the group walked up to you. "Huh, our ugly pig has guts now?" the girl asked. You laughed, "You guys really are stupid." The girl looked at you angrily before attempting to punch you. You caught her fist, "Wow what a weak punch..." you said, you were completely disappointed that this girl was even able to give you bruises. "You lucky son of a b-" the girl attempted to swing again. You caught her fist again, and immediately twisted her arms into position; if she moves the slightest bit, her arm will break. "How about you don't bully me anymore, huh?" you could feel the other girls coming up behind you. "And if your little weak peasants come up and attack me from behind, I'll have no choice but to break your arm and maybe even theirs as well. This is indeed called self defense. You could tell the principal but you were the first to attack. Meaning, it gives me the right to protect myself," that was a good enough message to make the girls back off. You released the girl's arm and started walking to class. You looked back at her face, she looked like she was about to cry, For some reason, that made you feel like you accomplished so much.

It seemed that someone had caught you in action this morning. The people who normally bullied you were now avoiding you completely. There wasn't any more whispers when you walked through the hall, only fear. Everything completely changed. You were happy to hang out with friends without any interruptions; and you could walk out of class without getting bullied. But you always stopped bullies from bullying the innocent, and that made you feel like a hero.

Around this time your parents wanted to move to a new house, one that was bigger than your current house. You didn't want to move because you didn't want to change schools and leave your best friends. But around that time, you fell for someone that you knew since fifth grade. You wanted to tell him your feelings before you move. Since you were too shy to tell him face to face, you texted him instead.

Y/N:
Hey Erick! Um... I know we haven't talked a lot lately but I wanted to tell you something. I have to move soon so I wanted to tell that I have feelings for you. I like how cute your personality is and how funny you are.
So I wanted to know your feelings for me, will you go out with me?

He never did reply. Before the day you left, you asked one of your friends to ask him. She promised that she would. When you were in your new home, you received a new message.

Violet:
Y/N, I asked him... He said he doesn't like you.
I'm sorry.

You felt heart broken... Why didn't he accept your feelings...? What was wrong with you...?

You walked into your new middle school, where no one was scared of you. You couldn't move on, you still had feelings for him. In the next year, you heard he was dating a girl for her looks. That's when you started hating him. Of course, you immediately moved on. You hated guys who dated girls for their looks. During the time, at the end of your eighth grade, your language arts teacher asked the class to write a slam poem. "Poems normally don't need to rhyme, they just had to be able to express feeling."

The Slam Poem that you wrote:
Title: Us together, but that never happened...
Topic: Rejection

Once you're mine,
We'll be mighty fine.
I'll fall for you,
And you'll fall for me.
I'll make sure you smile,
And make you laugh.
You make me happy,
So I'll make you happy.
I'll buy you presents
On special occasions,
Just to see you smile.
I thought it was meant to be
But that never happened
Because you wouldn't let it.
All the clues I gave you,
You ignored them
Because you were afraid.
What we could have been,
You didn't want it?
All those presents I gave you,
You took them
But what did you do with them?
You treated them like trash.
At first I didn't understand,
Why did you reject my feelings?
All those laughs,
Was it just you trying to be nice?
What happened to our friendship?
You decided to end it.
Ignoring me,
Pretending I wasn't there.
Was I just an excuse?
To spend time with
When your friends didn't want to?
All my feelings,
And emotions,
Meant NOTHING to you.
Now I understand,
I wasn't pretty enough.
You like girls for their looks,
And NOT for their personality.
Those feeling for you,
Were worthless.
Those times we spent together,
Was that also a lie?
How about those times we laughed together?
The time where none of my feeling got in the way?
I was a joke to you, wasn't I?
You even approached me weirdly,
Why did I have feelings for you?
I guess it was my fault.
The way I felt for you,
Got in the way of our friendship.
We could have been more
But you were too dense to understand.
You rejected my feelings,
And walked away from the mess you made.
All these broken pieces,
I pick them up
And moved on.
I saw through your fake smiles,
And left you behind.
Rejection should hurt,
But you left too much of a mess,
To the point where your rejection...
Was painless.

(Poem by younger XutieMiako)

(Oh my, I was really depressed after my first heartbreak. Poor baby XutieMiako)

You felt happier. You finished with middle school and now you're going to high school.

Hey guys! Sorry for the horrible poem, I wrote it when I was younger because I was rejected by my first crush. 😂😂
Yea anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Quick note:
I wanted to talk about something important. If you're getting bullied then don't listen to them, don't let them get into your head. Once they do, they can take full control of you.
I, for one, hate bullies.
So if you're being bullied then please sneak, and I'm always here if you need me. I may not be the best at giving advices but I'm at least useful on making feel like you matter.
Please know that you matter. No matter what they tell you, you're important.
Don't ever think that suicide is an option because it never is.
And if you want to lose weight, then don't starve yourself, it's unhealthy. I believe Jimin can agree with me here, and many others who tried it before.
Please don't do anything that'll risk your life. That's it for this quick note.