Prologue | Kind of the beginning

I fell on the sturdy ground, exhausted, debilitated, longing for food and water. I had concluded it, I could ultimately go back home, it is all over.

Eventually, I get back up with soggy, yet warm tears, dripping down my aching face. Although at no time will I ever get to see them again, I have saved them, all of them, which is something I have never accomplished in all of my living days.

I completed something I did not know I could, I did not realize I was ready to do this even as a 10-year-old. Everyone was counting on me, encouraging me, rooting for me, that I could do this and yet, I did just that.

Sometimes I still wish I could stay, but I could never go back there again, at least I do not really know. I have made a lot of friends and enemies along this crazy adventurous journey.

However, there was someone there who really spoke to my soul. He both taught me life lessons and secrets, about how everything there matters most.

Just hearing those words from his mouth, I could not bare my ears to listen to his words of harsh truths. He told me that I would be forever lost within the boundaries of love, but something will bloom.

Like two turtle doves, that will stay on my Christmas tree, in other words, my heart. I cried so much as I hugged him and yet, I did not know someone who seems that bad can actually be heartfelt inside.

He had more issues then anyone else, but he was too afraid to explain to them all and if he tried it would end up horribly, so he only explains them to me. He told the ugly truth, whether it was from another universe, time, or place, he told many facts.

For that I loved him as a person, I had never knew that he was trapped by everything and he could not tell or escape from it. I felt his pain, and I cared for him, he was the best person I have ever met, bet I let go.

One mistake, can lead to so many more problems. I loved him as a big brother, who was cruel, yet mysteriously kind-hearted.

I left him behind, he is gone with the rest of the others, the only hope to that universe can never be completed. Still, he did mention something very important, someone who will save them all.

Someone who by the decisions I make, will give them a will to live a normal life and heart to strive with.

I hope she will free them all. I did this for her to experience. It is all up to her now.

Madeline Parker.