Chapter 5 | Tired of studying

I hurry as fast as I can to get to my class, as soon as I open to door, everyone is already in there, sitting, while the teacher is talking.

I walk in slowly, everyone is starring at me even the teacher as she stops talking. I start to freak out, but then I start to pull myself together and go to my seat.

I make my myself look ready for class while fixing my hair, but still everyone is still starring at me and I sit in the front row of the class.

Anyways, I am too fucking tired to care about my surroundings. I just want to go to bed because I barely slept at all.

As soon as I finish looking awake as ever, I put my head down on the desk with force.

"Madeline are you alright? You're late again for the fifth time this month! Everyone is already ready for the test!" Mrs. Sowkoshke said as the class giggled quietly.

"We have a test!?" Some guy in the back yelled.

"Shh! Remember what she told us this morning!?" Another guy replied in a whisper.

"Eveyone stay quiet now! Madeline do you need anything to stay awake for the test?" Mrs. Sowkoshke asked.

"I want to sleep in my bed." I replied.

"Well I can't just give you the test while you're home in your bed! You have to take it here! Everyone is so ready for the test, aren't we class?" Mrs. Sowkoshke said smiling and trying to hide it by control her smile to a minimum.

The class laughed a little.

"Since when do we have a test!?" The same guy asked jokingly out loud.

"Dude shut up!" Someone else said.

The class broke into a big laughter.

I put my head up with squinted eyes, I look like I have a headache and I do! I can't understand why everyone is laughing but I'm very tired to be confused as well as not caring.

"Class! Be quiet!" Mrs. Sowkoshke said in a more louder tone of voice. "Sorry Madeline today is the day and you have to take this test for credit to pass the class!" Mrs. Sowkoshke said apologetically.

"I know I have to take this test to pass this class Mrs. Sowkoshke, but I am so tired! I've been studying all night for this test. I just don't know if I'm capable of taking this test. I know everything because I studied a lot, but I don't know." I said while keeping my eyes closed and putting my head back down.

"Okay, well, is anyone else tired for the test today?" Mrs. Sowkoshke asked.

I again, raised my head to see if anyone had a response to that cursed question because clearly I was extremely tired and I was the only one who looked tired too!

The whole class, which was about 20 students, all raised their hands. I was in shock and got mad quickly. There is no way anyone could be as tired as I was or at the least tired at all because this class is filled with the laziest of students I have ever seen!

Yes I may be exaggerating a bit too much, but come on! Two hours or even less of sleep!? No one could possibly handle studying for a test all night! They either spoke with their friends or played video games all night and then had a good amount of sleep.