Chapter 9 | School day finished

Now that it is 12:00p.m. it's time for science! That class was the main biggest I've seen since it is used for explosional experiments. I go to the inside hallway where the science stuff is, obviously since there is science posters everywhere. I go to the class next to the big one, the big one being the big explosion type of experiments. In the class i head to, I open the door and see everyone sitting queitly with a substitute at hand. Something tells me that all this quietness is about me. "Your late." The sub said. She was smaller than most of us, she had blond almost white hair, wrinkles everywhere, and she smelled like old cheese. "I'm not late I have a watch! It's exactly 12:05p.m. see!" I explained. "Well then all of you are early so five minute break!" She said. "Also where is mr.Pat?" I questioned. "He is working with the other class because the main teacher is sick." She replied. "Oh ok, well let her know I hope she gets better." I said getting to my seat. Science was boring now, we took notes and did quizzes, some students fell asleep. It was 1:30p.m. and Mrs. Tammy was the art teacher for painting and sketching, Mrs. Ashley was the teacher for ceramics. I came to Mrs. Tammys art class and started working on the mystic creature project. That was the quietest class because you have to focus on the drawings. "Madeline can you step outside for a moment please." Mrs. Tammy said. I was kind of nerves because I thought I was in trouble. "I don't want them to know this yet because it's to early, but you have been chosen from the jar to draw the new yearbook and mascot!" Mrs. Tammy said. "No way! Aw thanks so much! First the concert now this! This is so awesome!" I cheered. "Your welcome now don't let anyone know! Okay! Don't start drawing it yet till the day we tell everyone understand!" Mrs. Tammy said. "Yes ma'am!" I said. We went back to class and people were starring at us getting ready to ask some questions. "Madeline what happened?" Someone asked. "She didn't return my art supplies so we worked it out." Mrs. Tammy said. That was a close call and a smart move I wasn't thinking about that. Soon, a part of the project was finished for today and my hands got so sore. The dark feeling I had before though, is starting to come back again. It's 2:00p.m. now and the class is computer programming, the teacher in that class is Mr. Wayne. All we do now is edit backgrounds our photography class takes, usually videos and photos. Soon we will make animated cgi shorts and other cool things! "Madeline could you skip your assignment and edit this photo, I will send you a link." Mr.Wayne said. "Sure, what for?" I said sitting on my seat and turning on the computer. "Its an extra credit for your c- grade level, also it's for my daughter." Mr. Wayne said. His daughter goes to this school and she is in photography class. I open the link and see nothing wrong with the pictures, it's just her sitting next to a fountain and standing bye the brick wall in our school. "What do want me to do exactly?" I asked. "Add some crazy things surrounding her and edit the background so the people are not there. As for the rest of the class, work on your assignments and finish them to start this one." He said. "Is there any special reason for this?" I questioned. "Well I asked if the class could edit her in these recent photos for extra credit and she said yes." Mr. Wayne said. After that there was just mouse clicking and keyboard tapping which got annoying over the years. Then I pack my backpack, shut down the computer and then the bell rings as I walk out. Shocked, I hurry out the door and run to Culinary class which is at 3:00p.m. Usually tutoring is at 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. and school usually ends at 3:00p.m. but I want one more class. So, Mrs.Hammington teaches me some things I should learn in culinary class even though I'm kind of not in it. She helps other kids to because it's tutoring, but most of the time she teaches me somethings I don't know or just let's me cook. Most students don't go to tutoring because they really want to go home, only if they need help they'll come here. I go to the hall way where art and curamics are and take a left. "Hi Mrs. Hammington, I'm just here to make cookies to go." I said. "Ok well no one's here except Sameul, so bake away." She said as she was washing the dishes. I heard Sameul was expert at baking then any other students. "Hey Sam, you here to watch my baking skills or just practice." I asked. "Neither, my sister asked me for these since it's 'her day' so I'm a little busy." He said putting frosting on the sugar cookies. "Ok well I'mma just make chocolate chip cookies again." I said. "Why don't you make cinnamon cookies we have left over cinnamon from the project." He asked. "Nah I'm in a rush Mabey tommorow." I explained. I got dough cut it, rolled it, floured it, added chocolate, bamed it in the oven and waited. "What kind of project did you guys use cinnamon for?" I questioned. "It was to make a desert with cinnamon and mango, everyone finished the mangos but there are still some cinnamon left over." Mrs. Hammington said. I waited about 20 minutes or so and took the cookies out. They looked good but I didn't try them, I just put them in a bag and left. I headed to the parking lot next to another fountain, since there are like three water fountains. I turned to the water fountain and saw the shadow again, this time with his helmet on. The inner eyes in the helmet glowed a shadowy purple and he had a cape scarf that was also black and was torn. He clenched his fists with angered or so it seemed and started walking towards me.