Chapter 10 | Finally home

As soon as he comes towards me, it disappears when Hannah comes. "Hey Madeline I was looking for you!" She said. "What are you looking at?" She asked. "Huh? Oh! I just thought to my self, Mabey we go to tutoring to much." I said. "Well as long as it helps, also is any one picking you up?" She asked. "Uncle Robert, but he doesn't come if it's under 5:00p.m. and if I call him." I said. "Here call your uncle, tell him my dad is going to pick you up." Hannah said. I took out my beautiful, blue Samsung Galaxy S7 and call my uncle. "Hi Uncle Rob." I said looking at the tall tree of the forest and the cars in the parking lot. "Hello Mads what's up?" He asked with clinging metal in the background. "The sky that's what's up, but being serious here Hannah's dad is going to pick me up, so you don't have to come." I said as Hannah's dad's car comes. "Ok this gives me more time to make the robot!" He said joyfully. "Also mom said don't blow up the garage!" I smiled. "Ok I won't!" He said hanging up after I said bye. Hannah's dad scrolls down the window and looks at us. "Hey dad can you drop Madeline to her house?" She said looking at me. "Ok hop in i have places to go to." He said strongly. Hannah's and Justin's dad are retired soilders from the army, so when ever I was around them I kept my mouth shut. They both wear their uniforms to show the pride of their years as a soilder, and they both have that bold army voice. "So why don't you have any one else come pick you up Madeline?" He questioned driving out of the parking lot. "Everyone is busy doing their own things." I said looking at the gorgeous trees of the forest, they just interest me so much. A couple minutes of silents and Hannah speaks, ruining the quiet moment. "So Madeline you doing anything tomorrow?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm just going to hike like all Saturdays then sleep." I said smiling again. "Hey dad can I and Justin go to her house on Sunday?" Hannah asked. "Is it okay with your mom Madeline?" He asked. "Yes it is, Justin already asked and we agreed." I said. "Then yes it is." He said as the silents continues. More minutes passed and we finally arrived at my Mansion, home. "Bye Madeline! Don't forget Sunday, at 3:00p.m!" Hannah explained. "Ok bye see you!" I said then went inside. I as soon as I got inside I felt lost at what I was supposed to be doing, so I was just going to tell everyone I was here and I am going to sleep early. First the twins, they live in the window room and just play video games while recording on youtube a lot. "Hi Don and Dan!" I said as they both stare at the tv up closely. "Hi Madeline." They both said at the same time. It's awesome but it's what you get for having cousins as twins. "I'm just letting you guys know that I'm here and I'm going to sleep early." I said as they still focus on the tv. They were probably playing a racing game. I barley play video games my self, but when I can I play adventure, action, and simulation games. "Okay sayonara!" Dan said. "And hopefully have a good night!" Don said. I leave the room and go to the garage where Uncle Robert kind of lives in. He stays there all the time even at night and he never stops! "Hey Uncle Rob!" I said looking at all the metal and tools everywhere. "Mads! There you are! You need something?" He said hugging me with his dirty clothes. "Um, yeah I need a bath and some sleep." I coughed wiping my hands and clothes. "Oh sorry about that, anyways good night!" He said twisting the wrench on the robot. Uncle Robert is usually the one who people talk to for help, but since he always spends his time on mechanics he doesn't really help or care anymore. All he cares about is his robot creations and mechanical engineering designs, he loves creating new things. He tells everyone he wants to make the house more futuristic, even though it's fine how it is now. I head up stairs through the cinema room where I, Hannah, and Justin watch stuff on netflix. I take shower, use the restroom, change into my pajamas and fall onto my bed. A few minutes later I forgot water, so I go down stairs to the kitchen and go to the automatic water despencer version 10.4 or just the water machine. All uncle did was make it have a voice and despence water automatically. "Water." I said to the machine. "Hello, do you want cold, warm, or hot water?" The machine asked. The machine didn't have special features, but it's voice was the voice of a male. "Cold." I said. "Ok, tell me when to stop." It said as it was filling up my plastic water bottle. "Stop." I said. "Ok, are you satisfied?" It said. "Yes." I said leaving and going back to my room. "Ok, you are welcome. Goodbye." It said as I finally entered my room. I drank some of my water and covered myself with blankets and pillows and finally went to sleep. Hours past and it was 9:46p.m. I've been sleeping for about five hours, then I took a sip of my water and used the restroom again. I finished and went to my room and looked at the window, rain was starting to pour. Soon it was 10:30p.m. and thunder, lightning, wind, and rain came in very hard and very fast. Struggling to sleep, I twisted and twirled and finally found my way to sleep.