Introduction | Important

PLEASE READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN CURIOUSITY AND INFORMATION!!!

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE INTRODUCTION OF THIS BOOK! THIS SECTION OF THE BOOK WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT WITHIN READING THIS HOPEFULLY AWESOME BOOK!

Lets us first start off with the rules, cautions, and approaches.

1. Do not take any information with out asking the rightful author explainingly.

2. Do not complain to author saying
how thier book sucks and it must be deleted. Just keep your opinions to yourself so a problem does not have to be caused.

3. Read books with care and caution, some words can be either very inappropriate or unidentifying.

4. In this book you will find some inappropriate or cringy words, so if blood, gore, and violence is not your type then you don't have to read this book.

5. I understand that using the stereotypical 16-year-olds being the chosen ones and having a destiny to accomplish seems boring and always used. Though if your a book theorist look out for clues as the ages, numbers, and communities have secrets that will unlock something possibley great at the end of the book.

6. This book will contain images that I did take out of the internet and probably edit it, so just know that those are not mine but people do that everyday anyway.

7. This book may have some song lyrics and I might have to play them for you to hear it, but just read the songs if you can, also I might add more lyrics just for fun

Now for the good stuff

Please know that this book is about in bewteen PG-13 and R-rated, so watch your selves for that stuff.

Anyways, I made the characters this way so if you think differently then you really don't have to read it. It is really your choice, but I beg you to read it because I want to hear your thoughts.

YES, I said thoughts! I usually hate other peoples opinions, but go for it! Hit me with your best shot, or opinions in that matter.

So, I guess that is it? Oh yeah and also PLEASE tell me about where I made my typos because I can make plenty of them again sorry.

Well then let us wrap it up from here!

So good bye! I hope you read the prologue and the rest of the story!

Farewell