Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I sat there, laying in bed next to Michael, staring at his face. He was sleeping, and all that could be heard was his gentle breathing, the other boys hadn't come home in over an hour, so I figured that they would be out until later tonight. They were probably enjoying the little amount of time they had left in LA.

I smiled, Michael, instead of going out with his friends, was spending his little time in this city with me. I couldn't really ask for a better boyfriend. He was my first ever boyfriend, but I had a feeling that if we ever broke up and I got another, he would always be the best.

My stomach grumbled, making me realize how hungry I was. I didn't want to wake Michael up, so I scooted closer to him, and kissed his forehead. I got out of the bed, still in only Michael's big t-shirt. I found my underwear on the floor, and slipped it on before leaving the room.

I went to the kitchen, and found some milk and cereal. The cereal was almost gone, but I figured that at least one bowl would be enough to hold off my hunger for a little bit.

As I started pouring milk in a bowl full of Cocoa Puffs, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hi Michael." I said without turning around, trying to find a spoon.

"I'm not Michael." The person answered, and I flipped around quickly, my heart skipping a beat. My body was held tightly against the counter, holding on for dear life.

As soon as I saw that it was only Calum, I let out a long sigh, "It's only you. I thought it was some murderer."

"You don't know what my voice sounds like?" He asked, walking over next to me.

"I do, I just, nevermind." I mumbled, and Calum gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked, and Calum pointed down at my legs.

My eyes traveled down my body, and I realized that I was wearing barely any clothes. Usually, if this happened to any regular two people, the half naked person would run away and get dressed, but me, - being me - I just shrugged.

"I don't care, it's not like I'm naked. Just keep your horny teenage eyes to yourself." I warned, and Calum nodded.

Finally finding a spoon, I took my bowl full of cereal to the guest room where Michael was sleeping. When I made it there, he was still sleeping, but his position was changed.

I didn't want to wake Michael up right now, I'd give him until I finish my bowl of cereal.

As I continued eating, I thought about how Michael would be leaving in a couple of days. Would we still be able to date?

I mentally slapped myself, of course we would still date! Michael would just be far away, and will have a different timezone than me. It can't be that hard to keep a long-distance relationship, can it?

I debated upon it some more, before I decided that Michael and I would try the long-distance relationship. We couldn't just break up because he was leaving, that would mean we spent all this time here together for nothing.

I finished my bowl of cereal, then laid it on the bedside table. I went over to Michael and shook his body, his eyes cracked open, and when he saw my face, he broke out into a smile.

"I love looking at your face." Michael said, and I blushed, rolling my eyes.

"Shut it and get up!" I laughed as Michael stuck out his tongue.

"No." He mumbled, pulling the white covers over his head.

"C'mon Michael!" I whined, pulling on the blankets. They only gave way a little bit, but not much.