Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Michael's POV

"I still can't believe that we're leaving in a week." Luke said, laying comfortably on the lawn chair.

I felt my stomach churn with nervousness. The boys didn't want to leave because they loved the LA house, the fans, and how nice it was here. I didn't want to leave, because that meant I wouldn't be able to see Stephanie for awhile. I had to tour in Australia and the UK (with some other smaller areas inbetween) before I would be back here, and that scared me. That was a long time away from now.

"I know, I don't want to leave." Ashton said, switching positions on his beach towel. He was tanning.

"So what are you gonna do with Stephanie?" Calum asked out of nowhere, glancing at me with one eye open.

That question shocked me. I still didn't know what I would be doing with Stephanie. I was debating about breaking our relationship off, to be honest. But I couldn't bring myself to do it, I liked her way too much.

"I'm not sure..." I mumbled.

"Please don't tell me you're thinking about taking her on tour with us." Luke said, and I felt like punching him. The way he said it infuriated me.

"No, I wasn't, and even if I was, if one of you guys would've treated or looked at her rudely once, I would've fucking beat you up." I said, and Ashton's head popped up from his blanket, a shocked expression on his face.

"You need to calm down, you've only known her for two months." Calum sighed.

"But I really like her... You know me, I don't get attatched easily. I finally found someone who is exactly like me, and I like her. A lot." I said in a quieter tone.

The boys stayed silent for a couple minutes, then Luke piped up again.

"I'm sorry for being a dick about her. I know she means a lot to you."

"Mhmm." I mumbled, wanting to drop the subject.

Pause.

"Did you fuck her yet?" Calum asked, making me choke on my own spit.

Luke and Ashton started laughing, but Ashton's laugh overpowered Luke's.

"Why is that so funny?" Calum asked, looking like a lost and hurt puppy.

"Because!" Ashton spoke inbetween giggles, "It was silent and calm, then all of a sudden you just ask did Michael fuck his girlfriend! Only you would do that!"

"Oh, yeah, I guess..." Calum mumbled, now embarrassed.

"By the way, no, I haven't done anything with her yet. I was planning to last week, but no opportunities came up for me to do so. I think my drunken self tried to at that party, according to Stephanie, but she stopped me." I said, and Calum listened, insterested.

"Well you better get into her before we leave, because we won't be coming back here for awhile." Calum said, then rested his head back down on the lawn chair, closing his eyes.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, thinking about it some more.

-

Stephanie's POV

"Hello, can I speak to Tristan, please?" I asked when the door opened, revealing an older man who I assumed to be Tristan's dad.

"Sure." He mumbled, scratching the black stubble that laid on his chin.

Tristan's father the called to Tristan, who then ran down the steps and came to his father.

"Dad, you can leave, just let me handle this." Tristan said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, just don't get the girl pregnant or something." His dad said, tiredly walking away.

"This isn't my girlfriend, dad!" Tristan yelled, looking horrified at the thought of us dating, let alone fucking.

His dad didn't answer, so Tristan walked outside with me, shutting the front door behind him. He pushed his black fringe out of his eyes, squinting as the autumn sun shone in them.

"What do you want? I was in the middle of something." Tristan asked in a snotty voice.

"Why was my mom here yesterday?" I asked, and Tristan smirked. It wasn't a cute smirk, it was a devilish smirk.

"So, have you put the pieces together yet?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"C'mon Stephanie, get your head in the game, it isn't that hard to figure out what's happening." Tristan rolled his eyes. His green eyes.

"Can you just tell me, I'm sick and tired of waiting and snooping around." I whined, and Tristan let out a dry laugh.

"You've only snooped for one day." Je pointed out, and I nodded.

"Exactly, that's too much work." I groaned, and Tristan shook his head.

"I tried to help you. I gave you a hint." He said, then rolled his eyes in an onvious manner. Tristan rolled them again.

"What's up with your eyes?" I asked, confused. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

"Neither of my parents have green eyes, they all have brown." Tristan said, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"So?"

"So, look at my eyes! Look carefully!" Tristan exclaimed, widening his eyes and moving closer to my face.

I studied them, still not noticing what he was trying to get at.

"Okay? I still don't see anything." I said.

Tristan groaned, "God, you're helpless! You're almost as dumb as my dad!" He yelled, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry, I just don't see what-" I tried to apologize, but Tristan cut me off.

"He's so dumb! Why can't he see?" He yelled, tears started to form in his eyes and roll down his cheeks.

What the hell? What was wrong with him?

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there, watching Tristan have a breakdown.

"And you're just going to stand there in your stupidity! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out! Look at my eyes, look at them!" Tristan yelled at me again, pointing both of his index fingers at his eyes.

I stayed silent, looking at his green eyes.

"What do they look like, don't you see?" Tristan continued to yell, making me back up a couple steps.

The next words he said made my heart stop.

"I have your mother's eyes!"

-

READ MY CALUM FANFIC, JUMP

lol you guys are good at figuring out what's happening so A+ for y'all (i denied something in the last chapter but i changed my mind about it so oops lol)

i liked this chapter a lot idk so yeah it isn't edited but i really like it. thanks for all the reads ive been getting, love you all!