Chapter 42

this is smut so just skip this chapter if you don't like smut okay? okay. (if someone comments tfios for that i s2g)

Chapter 42

"I don't see why you would want to move to the bed, I mean couch sex would've been so hot." Michael said as he laid me down on the bed in a guest bedroom.

"I wanted to be comfortable." I frowned, making Michael laugh.

"You're so cute." He said, his lips finding their way to my neck.

I lifted my head up so that Michael could have more access to my neck. His lips sucked and nipped up and down my skin, causing me to let out small whimpers. I was honestly afraid of full out moaning, what if I sounded completely disgusting?

Michael's tongue trailed up and down my neck once more before he sat up, removing his shirt. His hands then reached the hem of my shirt, and he looked at me, his eyebrows raised.

"Just do it." I nodded, giving Michael permission.

He hungrily removed my t-shirt, his eyes instantly settling down on my chest. I pushed his head down, leading his lips to my neck.

Michael's mouth led up to mine finally, and he bit my bottom lip, tugging on it. I opened my mouth, and his tongue entered it, massaging my tongue.

"You're so fucking perfect." Michael muttered into the kiss, grinding his hips against mine in a desperate manner.

I wanted to pull my lips away from Michael to catch my breath, but wasn't able to. The burning in my stomach fueled me to push my lips even harder against Michael's instead, making him let out a moan.

I trailed my hands to Michael's hair, tugging on it. He pulled away from my lips, looking at me, his eyes a dark shade of green. Our chests were moving up and down rapidly as we watched each other in awe.

"You're so beautiful." Michael whispered.

His hands went under my back, and I realized what he wanted to do, so I lifted my back, letting Michael unclip my bra. He pulled it off, then stared at my chest, an amazed look on his face.

"God, do I love boobs." He sighed in content, then put his head back down to my neck.

He kissed down my chest and stomach, making his way to the top of my shorts. When he realized that there was still much more clothing that the both of us had to take off, he got off the bed. Michael took off his pants, along with his boxers.

I couldn't help but to stare at his member, I really hadn't ever seen a penis in real life, like, a teenage boy's one. I had seen Liam's when he was younger, but that doesn't count.

"Like what you see?" Michael asked. Man, he was confident.

Deciding to go along with him, I nodded, biting my lip. Michael crawled back onto the bed. He looked at me as he removed my shorts along with my panties.

Michael moved over to the bedside table next to my head, and opened the drawer. His hand came out of the drawer with a condom.

"Why was that in there?" I giggled, and Michael shrugged.

"It's not like I've been thinking about doing this for awhile or anything..." He muttered, a smirk appearant on his face.

I blushed, smacking his upper arm, "Shut up and just get in me!"

"Oooh, eager now are we?" Michael asked, wiggling his eyebrows, then let out a small laugh. Count on Michael and I to laugh during the middle of having sex.

Calming down, and getting back into the heat of the moment, Michael opened the condom package, and rolled it onto his length.

He sat back on his heels as he lined himself up with my entrance, looking at me, "Are you ready?" Michael asked, and I nodded.

He pushed in slowly, and I bit my lip, not used to feeling this pain and discomfort. Damn, this hurt.

"I'm going to start slowly, okay? I know you're in pain, it'll be alright." Michael said quietly, kissing my forehead.

He started slowly thrusting his hips, trying to hold back his moans since he knew I wasn't in much pleasure. Within a couple minutes, I could feel the pleasure start, and I gave Michael a look, signaling that he could go faster.

And with that, Michael started thrusting into me with a fast pace, letting out loud moans.

"Fuck, this feels so good." He said, closing his eyes.

I think Michael realized that I wasn't moaning, because he opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows at me. It took him about two seconds to realize that I was holding it all in, and that's why I wasn't moaning.

"Don't be afraid, just let it out babe." He said. Listening to him, I let out my first moan, surprising myself at the noise. What was even more surprising was the fact that it felt great to moan.

"That's it, do it again baby." Michael muttered inbetween thrusts.

I let out another moan, louder this time, causing Michael to groan.

"So fucking hot." He commented, thrusting faster.

I gripped his biceps, feeling myself come close. I squeezed my eyes shut, loving how this was feeling.

"Come for me babe. Open your eyes when you do, I want to see you come." Michael said, obviously aware that I was close. I opened my eyes, and they were met with Michael's beautiful green ones. Some of his hair was stuck to his forehead.

Not being able to wait any longer, I clenched tightly around Michael and let myself go, moaning loudly.

"Fuck, that was so hot, I'm gonna-" He stopped himself, and I felt Michael twitch inside me, spilling himself into the condom.

He halted his thrusting, and let us catch our breaths before he pulled out of me.

Michael removed the condom, got up to throw it away, then came back to the bed. He handed me his t-shirt which he had worn before sex, and I gladly slipped it on.

Michael got under the covers, still completely naked as he laid to face me. He looked absolutely tired, but also more content than ever.

"You make me so happy, I love you." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too."

-

i think people expected some really detailed hardcore stuff but honestly i feel like a first time should be sweet and nice and simple okay

hopefully you liked this omg