Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I walked into the LA house cautiously, quite a lot of people surrounding me. I didn't expect the party to be this big!

I texted Michael, alerting him that I was here, and in less than thirty seconds, he was by my side.

"Hey Steph!" Michael exclaimed, kissing me.

"Hi." I said shyly, not liking all the people that were surrounding me. I might've been the person who doesn't care about a lot of things, but lots of people put in one area made me nervous.

"C'mon, do you want a drink?" Michael asked, pulling my arm. He dragged me to the kitchen.

"I guess, yeah. I don't think I want to get drunk, though. I'm not sure how I'll get home without being caught. You do remember I had to sneak out, yeah?" I said in a worried tone. Michael seemed totally calm.

"I remember, don't worry. You can sleepover here or something." He said, pouring some type of liquid into a plastic cup. How did the boys even get all this alchohol? They aren't even allowed to legally drink yet!

"Did you not hear me? I just said I need to get home tonight!" I exclaimed, sounding meaner than I had meant to.

"Don't worry about it." Michael said, handing me the red plastic cup.

I took a sip of the liquid, and scrunched my nose up. Alchohol was disgusting.

-

About two hours later, my words, "I'm not getting drunk" were semi-true. I admit, I was pretty tipsy, but nothing compared to Michael.

I'm not sure what type of drunk he was to be honest (emotional, angry, giggly), but he seemed like a good mixture.

The one thing I notice, is that he's very "hands on" when he's drunk. I didn't mind it though, because I know that he wasn't in the right state of mind.

"But baaaabe, I want to dance." Michael whined to me for the billionth time, staring at me with puppydog eyes.

"No, Michael." I shook my head. This was probably just his way to get his hands on me some more.

"Pleaaase?" He whined, folding his hands sweetly.

"No, Michael, I'm sorry." I said, stepping closer and taking my right hand, laying it on the back of his head, twisting my fingers in his red and black hair.

I guess Michael took my action to his advantage, as he grabbed my waist and pushed my body into his. He started kissing me very sloppily, his mouth working against mine.

Normally, if I were not under the influence of alchohol, I probably would've stopped him, but with the state I was in, I couldn't help myself. I let Michael have control of me.

Michael pulled away, slowly guiding my back to a wall. Once I leaned against it, Michael's lips were on mine again. His tongue worked it's way into my mouth, our lips moving quickly.

I could feel Michael's fingers lift up my shirt a bit, and his fingers grazed my skin. I let out a soft moan, and I could tell it fueled Michael to kiss me even harder.

I was really enjoying this, so when Michael pulled away from me, I looked at him with confusion.

"Let's go somewhere quieter." He yelled over the music and people's voices. The LA house sounded exactly like a club right now.

I nodded, following Michael into one of the bedrooms.

As soon as he shut the door behind him, we continued where we left off.

Michael laid his hands on my hips as his lips connected to mine again. He was slowly leading me back to the bed.

I felt my knees hit something, so I fell backwards. Michael didn't seem to mind though, since I had obviously fell onto the bed.

He lifted up my shirt a little bit again, trailing his warm hands up and down my sides as his lips worked on my neck. I couldn't help myself, so I let out a moan.

Michael pulled away, smiling at he looked at me. He was out of breath, and looked a little sweaty.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long." He said quietly, and then went back to kissing my neck.

I froze. Was he going to make me have sex? I hope not, I sure as hell wasn't ready for it. Well, if it came to that point, I could always just stop him. But for now, this felt too good to stop.

I grabbed the back of Michael's head, pulling him back to my lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he was letting me have dominance this time.

I let go of his head, grabbing the hem of his shirt as I tugged on it, signalling I wanted it off.

Michael pulled away, then quickly slid his shirt off.

He wasn't very toned, but I still found his body extremely attractive. Michael sat down next to me, on the end of the bed, and motioned for me to come to him.

I sat up, then made my way to Michael. I straddled him, liking the way this felt.

"C'mon then." Michael urged for me to do something, and I then realized he was trying to make me take my shirt off.

I honestly didn't care, so I quickly took my shirt off, and Michael's eyes stared at my chest. I knew he was more of a boobs-man, so it didn't surprise me.

I stopped Michael's eye-goggling by kissing his lips forcefully, forcing his body to fall down onto the bed.

-

MAKE SURE YOU READ MY ASHTON FANFIC CALLED Delinquents !!!

I am shit at writing stuff like this, so I had someone (a friend of one of my friends) who writes shit like this do it for me. I felt like it was time for Michael and Stephanie to do something like this, so here ya go.

I love you guys (: