Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"I'm so sorry Steph." Michael said, playing with my hair gently.

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm just pissed that my mom did that. It's not that I now know that I have a half-brother, but it's the fact that Tristan never had a real mom. It bothers me." I said, staring at the wall ahead of me.

"That's mean, I would be like Tristan if my mom did that to me..." Michael trailed off. I knew he trailed off because his family really didn't care about him. We had discussed that awhile ago.

"Whatever, it was my mom's decision, not mine. And if everyone finds out that she did that, then let it happen. That's what happens when you make bad choices, even at an early age, they come back and bite you in the ass."

"Ain't that the truth." Michael said, letting go of my hair, then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. We were laying next to each other in the LA house, on the couch. I didn't want to go home, as I wasn't ready to look at my mother yet.

There was silence after that. It wasn't awkward, it was a perfect, absolute silence. All the other boys had gone out to meet fans and eat, but Michael refused to go since he was with me. The fans would probabaly think that he was sleeping or something, little did they know that he was here, with me.

"I don't want to leave." Michael said, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"I don't want you to either, but you have to."

"I know, I just don't want to go back home. My family doesn't support my career choice, and it's a living hell." I could hear Michael's voice crack.

I turned my body around, facing Michael. He had tears running down his face. He looked so sad, it made me feel sad too.

I took my hand, and slowly went to wipe Michael's tears.

"Don't cry, I love you." I said, and Michael smiled, but continued to cry.

"Listen, if you ever need help out there, call me. I don't care what time it is, just call me. I know the time zone is completely different, but don't be afraid to dial my number and ring me up, I'll be there for you. I don't care if that sounds sappy, it's the truth." I said, looking into Michael's green eyes.

"How did I manage to get such a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend? All I do is complain, eat, and sleep." Michael smiled, taking one of his hands to cup my cheek in, his thumb gently stroked it.

"I'm not much." I mumbled, blushing.

"But you are much, you're more than much." Michael said, smiling at me.

Everyone plays Michael out to be the type of boy who goes for looks, but that was a lie. He's a human being who has feelings, and needs someone who will treat him like a human. His life at home wasn't perfect, and I think that's what people forgot. So whenever they send him hate, he got sad, then thought about how shitty his life was. And since Michael is a sensitive little marshmallow, whenever he got in that sad state, it affected him so much, more than you would think it did. But he always tries to act tough, when in reality, he's not. I was the only one capable of seeing it though.

"I love you." I said, and Michael kissed me gently on the lips, sending butterflies free in my stomach.

"And I love you even more." He said, looking into my eyes.

We probably stared at each other for more than five minutes before Michael made a move, and he snuggled closer to me, bringing his lips to my lips, then his lips to my neck.

I knew what would happen next, and I also knew that I wouldn't be stopping Michael this time.

-

this took me awhile to update because my other fic lol

IMPORTANT!!!! -> you people who wanted that Luke fanfic, i posted it, so go read it if you wish

i love you guys so much thank you for all the reads it's incredible how many reads im getting like i never imagined i would get so many???